Aussies and Kiwis, what's the difference ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Aussies and Kiwis, what's the difference ?

Post by that genius »

Aussies are of two types: bogan trash and lovely people, hard to believe the two come from the same country

Kiwis are generally nice, only ever met one who was a useless vagina
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

willyhilly wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:33 pm Turnbull's mum was a kiwi, smart enough to fuck off while he was small. Abbott's wife is a kiwi, fucking dumb because she sticks around.
The Anzac thing is a myth, kiwis thought Australians were rude and crude. Australians thought kiwis were too much like Poms, stuck up and too polite.
All I know is that when I arrived in Australia early in 1976 I found the place expansive and bright and free unlike the doom and gloom and conservatism in NZ.
That year I earned up to $4000 a week instead of $100 a week in NZ.
Yeah well it was pretty grim in 1976, being the Muldoon era and all that.

Loved Australia when I moved there in '96, the weather in particular. The shit politics not so much, NZ is now way ahead of them in that regard. No desire to live in NZ again, not even sure I'd want to return to Oz tbh.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

that genius wrote:Aussies are of two types: bogan trash and lovely people, hard to believe the two come from the same country

Kiwis are generally nice, only ever met one who was a useless vagina
Yeah, most kiwis are alright but they have a fair % of cnuts too and 60% of Kiwis live and work in Oz......why?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Aussies and Kiwis, what's the difference ?

Post by kiwiincambodia »

that genius wrote: Kiwis are generally nice, only ever met one who was a useless vagina
That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said about me.
Last edited by kiwiincambodia on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

But in all fairness, the Kiwi sense of humour approximates the Australian, as shown above.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Australians are more dignified!
Kiwi sheep shaggers will stroll down to the paddock with an inflatable spa bath & make a party out of it whist Aussies are more inclined to get in early & get themselves a pretty one :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic