British Fugitive WAYNE BREWER from London Arrested in Cambodia for Growing Marijuana

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

British Fugitive WAYNE BREWER from London Arrested in Cambodia for Growing Marijuana

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News: 49 year old WAYNE MARK BREWER from London, England has been arrested for growing marijuana on his property just outside Phnom Penh. Police confiscated several kilos of marijuana, including 25 plants which he was currently growing in buckets, and they also found another 53 empty buckets that didn't have any drugs in them, but looked like they had been used to grow more weed in the past. Wayne Brewer is also a wanted fugitive in the UK for a violent crime in West London from back in 2006, where he was charged and found guilty of assault before fleeing to South East Asia.

Mr Wayne Brewer's arrest occurred by a random result of bad Karma. Local farmers lost their cow, and they followed it to Brewer's property. They asked him to help get their runaway cow back, and he refused to help them, sending them away without their cow. After Wayne refused to help them retrieve their cow from his illegal marijuana farm, they had no choice but to call the police and ask for their help. Little did they know, Wayne's cannabis farm was about to be discovered by authorities.

Police arrived and entered his property to get the cow back, and that's when they found all of his growing supplies and pot plants. They gathered all the evidence against him, even entering his house to gather more from inside before arresting Wayne Mark Brewer and taking him to the police station, where he will be charged for his drug dealing offenses in Cambodia.

A British news site called Get West London published an article titled "Have you seen these wanted men?" which included his mugshot and request from the police to locate Wayne for his assault charge in North Kensington, where he was found guilty for his crime in September 2006, before he fled the country to Vietnam before later moving to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to become a marijuana farmer and drug dealer.

Wayne Brewer was quoted in Get West London as being 46, and now at the time of his arrest, he is 49 years old, being born on November 15, 1968 in London. He has been on the run for 12 years, but his crimes have finally caught up to him.

It is not clear if he will be extradited back to the UK to serve his sentence for his assault charge or not, but the good news is that Cambodia has taken one more violent criminal off the streets of Phnom Penh and the locals got their cow back.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Here is the mugshot of the wanted men in England that the police have been searching for since around 2006. Wayne Brewer is second on the left:

A video of Wayne's marijuana farm after the Cambodian authorities found it:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: British Fugitive WAYNE BREWER from London Arrested in Cambodia for Growing Marijuana

Post by phuketrichard »

fuck; really bad karma, now he will have a few years, ( or more) to think about it
....Local farmers lost their cow, and they followed it to Brewer's property. They asked him to help get their runaway cow back, and he refused to help them, sending them away without their cow. After Wayne refused to help them retrieve their cow from his illegal marijuana farm, they had no choice but to call the police and ask for their help.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: British Fugitive WAYNE BREWER from London Arrested in Cambodia for Growing Marijuana

Post by Username Taken »

tonetone420
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tonetone420 »

The guy should've just helped them get their cow back and he would probably still be free.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Wonder if they'll fine him for no work permit?
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I love karma. Couldn't have happened to a nicer drug dealer, LoL.

Wayne Brewer wouldn't help his poor neighbors get their cow back, leaving them no choice but to call the police! I guess you could say he's a bad neighbor?

In all of my life, nobody has harassed me and threatened me and my family as much as Wayne, so to hear that karma has finally caught up with this guy reminds me to patiently wait and the universe will take care of those who deserve it.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Touch of schadenfreude going on here. With that amount of pot, it's probable he walks, minus some cashish.
mcam
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by mcam »

Why did he get a new passport in 2015 if he was wanted back in 2006?
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

tonetone420 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:59 pm The guy should've just helped them get their cow back and he would probably still be free.
That is clearly the case. Now he will have plenty of time to dwell on cow's :lol:
in fact he will probably have nightmares about them :D
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:13 pm I love karma. Couldn't have happened to a nicer drug dealer, LoL.

Wayne Brewer wouldn't help his poor neighbors get their cow back, leaving them no choice but to call the police! I guess you could say he's a bad neighbor?

In all of my life, nobody has harassed me and threatened me and my family as much as Wayne, so to hear that karma has finally caught up with this guy reminds me to patiently wait and the universe will take care of those who deserve it.

Any normal person would have gladly agreed to help his neighbours and after retrieving the cow
should have invited everyone back to share a spliff (including the cow) :plus1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic