State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: State resolves case against Cambodian pizzeria owner

Post by Joon »

ali baba wrote:
Joon wrote:So legally he came clean.
Are you asking me to explain what I meant or are you just giggling at my usage of the verb "come"? :?:
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Hah! :)
Got it now. Sorry for that, I cruelly lack in the American cultural references department ;)
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Joon wrote:Hah! :)
Got it now. Sorry for that, I cruelly lack in the American cultural references department ;)
Seriously one of the funniest shows i've ever seen... ever.

Can't wait for the new season (the last one was sort of lame).
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Orange Dragon: Have a fun time in LA and I hope you get along well with the gangs (Not!) Old fart, why yes I am. Waving a chane, not a chance. Maybe carrying a gun, knife, nunchucks, or a copy of the Declaration of Independence/Constitution, but never waving. Have a real good time with the thugs at the LA police department. Maybe you should post something you know something about as its obvious you don't know dick about the American judicial system, the American prison system, and the police thugs. I hope you get some first hand experience in all of those so you can post intelligently for a change.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sailorman wrote:Orange Dragon: Have a fun time in LA and I hope you get along well with the gangs (Not!) Old fart, why yes I am. Waving a chane, not a chance. Maybe carrying a gun, knife, nunchucks, or a copy of the Declaration of Independence/Constitution, but never waving. Have a real good time with the thugs at the LA police department. Maybe you should post something you know something about as its obvious you don't know dick about the American judicial system, the American prison system, and the police thugs. I hope you get some first hand experience in all of those so you can post intelligently for a change.
You obviously missed the part where I posted my experiences with it.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

Joon wrote:Are you asking me to explain what I meant or are you just giggling at my usage of the verb "come"? :?:
Do you realise the context you used the word in?
Your unintentional pun is funnier than 99% of the crap Vladimir posts.
Scarier than malaria.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes I saw your "experience." Just a punk getting what he deserved. Maybe, just maybe you learned something from it. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. You got into the system and they ran you and ran you as long as they could. Its a corporate growth industry and prisoners are just $$$$ signs

Just remember when you get thrown in jail by the LA police/thugs, don't bend over and pick up the soap. You should view the recent History Channel show on jails/prisons in America. I hope you speak Mexican as LA is just a province of Mexico.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Sailorman, do you have a grudge against OD or something? Your rant and comments to OD seem to come out of nowhere.
Cunning Stunt
Tourist

Post by Cunning Stunt »

Is Mexican a language now?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic