Anyone heard of Hout Bunna,the only Khmer on the Interpol list wanted for underage sex crimes in the US

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Anyone heard of Hout Bunna,the only Khmer on the Interpol list wanted for underage sex crimes in the US

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:34 pm

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Anyone heard of Hout Bunna,the only Khmer on the Interpol list wanted for underage sex crimes in the US

Post by kiwiincambodia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Is he or was he a monk. Looks like he’s wearing monks robes in the first photo with a shaved head as well?
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Anyone heard of Hout Bunna,the only Khmer on the Interpol list wanted for underage sex crimes in the US

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm
Is he or was he a monk. Looks like he’s wearing monks robes in the first photo with a shaved head as well?
I guess he once was...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 pm
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm
I guess he once was...
... but right now, he's most likely in disguise ... :tophat:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:58 am

No Robes-spear jokes, please
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:52 am

what does it matter to you? Is their a bounty?
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic