What is the best and cheapest sim card?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: What is the best and cheapest sim card?

Post by soup »

I think I'm going to that 8 dollar a month deal with Cellcard. Thanks folks.
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

"but junked metphone a while back" cant see a reason to junk metfone if you got it already with their forever plan. still have most of my original $1 after 3 months. have hotel wifi so only need internet if out and about

got cellcard recently good service in store but she tell me i need to spend $4/month to keep it active.
got no need to spend that extravagant sum may just try refill when i do need it after expiry
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

reason i got the cellcard was my metfone sim card was too big for the usual slot so had to use the small inner which take lots and lots of trial and error to fit it in my phone. i have need to use it in my aircard occassionally and it just too much hassle moving it about. so got cellcard free sim at shop
paul2d
Expatriate
Canada

Post by paul2d »

Thanks for this info. I was looking at this on their website and thought it was too good to be true or I needed a remedial reading course. I just hope it is available through their shop at the airport in PP.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Best and cheapest SELDOM
go together..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic