Moving to Cambodia, What to take?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Moving to Cambodia, What to take?

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

james1234 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:15 pm
Take money. And decide between Cambodia Expats Online and Khmer440. If not, you could become torn between the two and then be torn asunder by expats for your indecision.
Money part is covered.

I don't post at Khmer440, but I am reading it because, I want to know as much as possible about Cambodia and life as expat.
I use expat.com also because of the advise of Joe Khmer. But there is much less info and posts and not entertaining, but usefull and not trolling like here sometimes and a lot on Khmer440. But i wrote a post about my experiences with the different forums before!
Actually, let me set you straight. K440 has the best information because it has been established for many years.

This site is becoming progressively better because they don't treat you like a fucking tinkerbell and allow all opinions to be okay until they decide not to.

So, therefore, I insist on my original post.

I'm a cunt, a fucksicle, and mean fucker. But I love everyone.

I wish you the best experience you can have here.

Please do not PM me. I don't answer. But you can contact me right mf here. Just sayin
james1234
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by james1234 »

by batshitcrazyweirdo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 am

james1234 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:15 am

Take money. And decide between Cambodia Expats Online and Khmer440. If not, you could become torn between the two and then be torn asunder by expats for your indecision.
Money part is covered.

I don't post at Khmer440, but I am reading it because, I want to know as much as possible about Cambodia and life as expat.
I use expat.com also because of the advise of Joe Khmer. But there is much less info and posts and not entertaining, but usefull and not trolling like here sometimes and a lot on Khmer440. But i wrote a post about my experiences with the different forums before! Actually, let me set you straight. K440 has the best information because it has been established for many years.

This site is becoming progressively better because they don't treat you like a fucking tinkerbell and allow all opinions to be okay until they decide not to.

So, therefore, I insist on my original post.
Never said Khmer440 is not infomative! Said only: I don't post there because I don't like the trolling. Are you trolling now as well? Why do you insist on your original post? I don't get it.

My question is what to take with me.
ramzchillin
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by ramzchillin »

Bring ATM, cash, don't bring too much first. They basically have it all here. Good luck with the move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic