Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by SockPuppet »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:43 pm
SockPuppet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 pm
Username Taken wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:12 pm
jimpson wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:22 pm Please sign me up
You're good to go. :thumb:
me too please
Done.

Don't forget to send the 1 Bitcoin before the end of the month.
already done - I hope you don't mind I sent it in onecoin
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Username Taken »

^^ That's okay. It might be possible to change it at Sharky Bar.
Firefly
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Firefly »

Knock knock :bow:
'What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.' Charles Bukowski
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Firefly wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 am Knock knock :bow:
Enter. :hattip:
Firefly
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Firefly »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:59 am
Firefly wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 am Knock knock :bow:
Enter. :hattip:
Thank you kindly :beer3:
'What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.' Charles Bukowski
Gasnm001
Tourist
Australia

Post by Gasnm001 »

May i please enter
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Gasnm001 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm May i please enter
No you cannot. Please read the first post on page 1 of this thread.

:hattip:
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I would like to enter, cheers
Old8404
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Old8404 »

Please sign me up...
picooie
Expatriate

Post by picooie »

Sign me up.

Picooie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic