Pulled off our moto by bag snatcher in Kep

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
ramzchillin
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Pulled off our moto by bag snatcher in Kep

Post by ramzchillin »

Guess its because khmer new year is coming.. Hope you guys are OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:25 pm Jamie, I will never be concerned about you until I have it in good faith that you have become a flash packing digital nomad who drinks lattes with people like OP and other dreary assorted ilk who have wearied of the rat race.

luckily for the both of us that day will will never happen

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

dangermousetherapy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm On Sunday afternoon my girlfriend was driving down the main road near Kep Market and I was sitting on the back with a shoulder bag. .
Sorry to hear that.

Why were you letting your girlfriend drive you around on a moto?

It does not sound normal.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The local villagers say this new crop of thieves are different. Don’t actually look like thieves. They recommend to be extra careful this time before the New Year.
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 am The local villagers say this new crop of thieves are different. Don’t actually look like thieves. They recommend to be extra careful this time before the New Year.
Fuck. That's going to make life almost impossible in the KOW now.
A new crop of thieves that don't look like thieves to go with that new crop of murderers that don't look like murderers, that new crop of rapists that don't look like rapists, that new crop of fraudsters that don't look like fraudsters and that new crop of hookers that look like cashiers.

Nothing is as it seems, it seems. :assasin:
Last edited by Brewer on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

LaudJohn wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:20 am
dangermousetherapy wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 pm On Sunday afternoon my girlfriend was driving down the main road near Kep Market and I was sitting on the back with a shoulder bag. .
Sorry to hear that.

Why were you letting your girlfriend drive you around on a moto?

It does not sound normal.
The Ferrari was being serviced and it was the chauffeur's day off.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Posted on FB: 4 hours ago
Susday, Kampot.
Please watch out.
3 young locals on a moto rode pass me, with an attempt to snatch my bag, strapped to my side i.e. sling. They failed to grab it, leaving a scratch on my arm. Screamed with all my might, the reminiscent of what voice is a.k.a. voicing it out. Of course, dogs went barking too. 2 other guys on another moto were riding behind them, as if the lookout.

This took place just after the 2000 roundabout, on the way to the Salt Workers'. They were driving a couple of times around the area from the riverside, then made the move.
Be safe, and take care always, bongs and bong sreys. Awkun chrang!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 am
newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 am The local villagers say this new crop of thieves are different. Don’t actually look like thieves. They recommend to be extra careful this time before the New Year.
and that new crop of hookers that look like cashiers.

Nothing is as it seems, it seems. :assasin:
hahahahahaha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic