Farming Implements

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Farming Implements

Post by Duncan »

CABMAN21 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:33 pm Not really miffed, but yes, trying to recoup. Apparently the mother also had her dog living there while I was gone. It left when I showed up and now word on the street is someone ate it. She is miffed. I want that chopper BTW.
Go ask on the other street. I think it maybe that even a Cambodian dog does not want to live with you so it ran away. :stir:
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
LinDa777
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LinDa777 »

How much and have photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CABMAN21
Tourist
Christmas Island

Post by CABMAN21 »

Estwing camping axe; single piece of machined steel 50$ -new. CRKT machete (used lightly) 30$. K-Bar Marine issue knife 40$ -new. Utility web belt for items 10$. Katadyn hikers water purifier 80$ new. Binoculars 15$ -new. Also have a sweet biker/hipster vest. Authentic; found in New England; signed and worn denim in excellent shape with patches but no 'colors'. Classic Americana 80$ and worth every penny. Have photos on my phone but cant get them to laptop. No wifi on phone. Camera on laptop doesn't work. Think I need data cable to connect computer and phone to transfer. Can't get these items here. Had leftover allowable weight on my check bags so I said why not? Was going to ask police or military to buy them; know a few, or maybe a rich farmer? Just want to make sure it's legal which is the nature of my post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic