Job Opportunity for Barangs in Vientiane

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Job Opportunity for Barangs in Vientiane

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I've been to @home, lots of talent there and friendly. I was with my partner but the eye candy was great and I would like to think if I was alone, I wouldn't have been
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

dron wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 pm That info is pretty out of date for the capital at least. Guys take working women out of At Home and Bor Pen Nyang and into their rooms every night of the week. Plus there are loads of karaokes, hotels, and brothels. It ain't Thailand but it ain't the desert either.
you can tell the difference between loas girls and thai girl by looking?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:28 pm
dron wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 pm That info is pretty out of date for the capital at least. Guys take working women out of At Home and Bor Pen Nyang and into their rooms every night of the week. Plus there are loads of karaokes, hotels, and brothels. It ain't Thailand but it ain't the desert either.
you can tell the difference between loas girls and thai girl by looking?

If you had bad eyesight,,, could you feel the difference.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:32 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:09 am
(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 am Vientiane a fine place to live but you cant go around banging laos willynilly. against the law...
hanno wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:50 am Not just a job, adoption too.
Although you wouldn't be able to go around banging laos willynilly, your Laos stepmother may be kind enough to breastfeed you.
last info i have is that a laos wife will cost you 10000usd paid to some level of government. then if you want a divorce same fee again
may be able to get citizenship after 5 years if you are deemed wantable
10K just to get married?? Really?? That include the money to the girl family or just administration fees. Looks very high.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:28 pm you can tell the difference between loas girls and thai girl by looking?
Would be pretty hard since a lot of them are the same people. Isan is mostly populated by Lao people who just ended up within the Thai borders.

Just like the millions of Khmer in Buriram, Sisasket and Sakeo.

Just like the Malays in southern Thailand.

Just like the Shan, Karen, Kachin, Lisu, etc. in northern and western Thailand.

They're only "Thai" by historical circumstance, the same way Uyghurs are "Chinese".
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

dron wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 am
(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:28 pm you can tell the difference between loas girls and thai girl by looking?
Would be pretty hard since a lot of them are the same people. Isan is mostly populated by Lao people who just ended up within the Thai borders.

Just like the millions of Khmer in Buriram, Sisasket and Sakeo.

Just like the Malays in southern Thailand.

Just like the Shan, Karen, Kachin, Lisu, etc. in northern and western Thailand.

They're only "Thai" by historical circumstance, the same way Uyghurs are "Chinese".

And just like all Kiwi's are Australians,,, but God created a ditch between them.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic