Wanted to buy a fish tank

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
lobo
Tourist
Singapore

Wanted to buy a fish tank

Post by lobo »

Hi, i wanted to buy a fish tank here but dun know where to find since i am new in Phnom Penh. Any advise or anyone with a second hand for sale?
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Wanted to buy a fish tank

Post by Kuroneko »

lobo wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:19 pm Hi, i wanted to buy a fish tank here but dun know where to find since i am new in Phnom Penh. Any advise or anyone with a second hand for sale?
Try Penh Chet Fish Shop 81AEo St .138. I dont know if they are still going as it was about 5 years ago when I dealt with them. The woman running the shop was very knowledgeable and had a good stock of inexpensive gear and fish.

Also try Phyroath's Planted Aquarium. I dont think he has a shop now and works from home, you need to give him a call. Phyroath P. Heng mobile: 012810593, email [email protected]
This is his website: http://aquariacambodia.weebly.com/
lobo
Tourist
Singapore

Re: Wanted to buy a fish tank

Post by lobo »

Kuroneko wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm
lobo wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:19 pm Hi, i wanted to buy a fish tank here but dun know where to find since i am new in Phnom Penh. Any advise or anyone with a second hand for sale?
Try Penh Chet Fish Shop 81AEo St .138. I dont know if they are still going as it was about 5 years ago when I dealt with them. The woman running the shop was very knowledgeable and had a good stock of inexpensive gear and fish.

Also try Phyroath's Planted Aquarium. I dont think he has a shop now and works from home, you need to give him a call. Phyroath P. Heng mobile: 012810593, email [email protected]
This is his website: http://aquariacambodia.weebly.com/
thanks for the recommendation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic