Man and his Car beaten badly #PublicJustice

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Man and his Car beaten badly #PublicJustice

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 am
(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:18 am wodering if politics has anything to do with this
note a bus hit and killed an old man on a moto recently no mob attack reported
politics???

the mob attack happened because the driver did a runner after knocking 2 people off a bike,
he ended up being perused by 20 odd bikes of people for 3.5km until he crashed into the back of another car and the mob went to work

if he had of got out his car and dealt with the situation its likely there would have been no mob attack
this fucker deserves it, or else he would not driven 3.5km if it was true
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

keeping on rating me negatively john bingham, it will not change my mind on mobbing
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

this fucker deserves to be mobbed
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm I dunno aboot all yer darknet. But I can tell you I have been mobbed 3 times.

It wasn't nice. I had to ............. defend myself. Twice in Pig Pen, once in Shitville
You've been attacked by angry mobs on 3 different separate occasions?

Quelle surprise![/sarcasm]
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

bolueeleh wrote:this fucker deserves to be mobbed
I kind of agree. Hit and Runs are outta control in Cambodia. Some people even think it's what you're SUPPOSED to do when they arrive in Cambodia.

Almost every bus crash reports that the driver runs off, never to be found or face charges.

It needs to stop. What's gonna stop this trend? The police, LoL? Angry mobs will.

So yeah, it's so tragic that this man who ran people over, at least 2 times, and ran off was beat to death, or near it.

Sure, it would be better if police handled these things, but they don't. So since there is no "good" solution, the public will have to settle for a fucked up solution.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

The drivers run for 2 reasons, 1) money (obvious, and 2) mob justice.

The mob delivers justice because they're sick and tired of the guys with money doing what they want and getting away with it when the police arrive.

If the public perceive that the police will punish them, then the motive for mob justice disappears.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

that genius wrote:
If the public perceive that the police will punish them, then the motive for mob justice disappears.
That. I'm not saying these mob lynchings are good or even "justified," I'm just saying it's the only justice they feel they can get.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

that genius wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:07 pm The drivers run for 2 reasons, 1) money (obvious, and 2) mob justice.

The mob delivers justice because they're sick and tired of the guys with money doing what they want and getting away with it when the police arrive.

It’s got nothing do with a “them and us” mentality. They beat the crap out of poor thieves too or anyone who does a runner.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Captain Bonez wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 am
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm I dunno aboot all yer darknet. But I can tell you I have been mobbed 3 times.

It wasn't nice. I had to ............. defend myself. Twice in Pig Pen, once in Shitville
You've been attacked by angry mobs on 3 different separate occasions?

Quelle surprise![/sarcasm]
Yeah. So what. It wisnae me. It was them. Fuckin tuk tuk bitches tryin to rip me off in Pig Pen and Shitsville. Problem is, the tuk tuk fuckers are the worst. They all carry some type of weapon/s.

The other one is a long story of slimy slippery stuff that didn't turn out good fer the mob.

Why the hell is it a god damn surprise Bonez?? Your box of AIDS for a prize was a god damn surprise!
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:17 pm
that genius wrote:
That. I'm not saying these mob lynchings are good or even "justified," I'm just saying it's the only justice they feel they can get.
yes precisely, it is the only justice they feel they can get and the only justice within their control, once the cop came, the fucker get out on bail, 1 week later 2000$ for the victims, days later the fucker backs to drinking or reckless driving, not even spending a single day in jail, there is now even going to be a rich man jail, how the fuck is that justice? everybody here on their high horses would be damned in hell if they dont admit to ever thinking that a punch or slap to the face is in order for at least once in their lifetime with an incident that occurs to them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic