HAPPY

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: HAPPY

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:09 am

taabarang wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:00 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:27 pm
taabarang wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm
Kuroneko wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:27 pm
For women's day, I conceded to a day of eating prahok and watching Sino-Japanese war films dubbed in Khmer :?

May I never go so native that I consider prahoc a delicious snack.
I actually really like Prahok, especially when it comes with all the trimmings and eaten properly
Well cheers on going native. May all your British brekies have a side of prahok. Personally, I find the flavor and the smell disgusting. Perhaps similar to an unlaundered pile of whorehouse panties that have festered in corner for several months, only saltier

tbh im used to eating canned fish straight out the tin, cant really get any worse than that :bad:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: HAPPY

Post by newkidontheblock » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:32 am

The coconut prahok from SR is actually quite nice. Whitish color, nice creamy, sweet taste. The gelatin prahok from PP cut into slices like cheese and eaten by itself? Vile! Tastes like the smell of durian!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic