Looking for a 4-5 weeks rental in Siem Reap or another tranquil city

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
LoïcDion
Tourist
Canada

Looking for a 4-5 weeks rental in Siem Reap or another tranquil city

Post by LoïcDion »

I need a vacation away from noisy cities. I have been working for 30 months straight playing loud music in hotels all over Asia so I need to take some time away from loud noises. All I need is high speed internet, a good flatscreen tv and a comfortable bed. I'm willing to pay all the way up to 500$. This is urgent, I'm flying in around the March 20th. Thank you
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Looking for a 4-5 weeks rental in Siem Reap or another tranquil city

Post by that genius »

Nowhere in Cambodia is tranquil, wrong country.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

that genius wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 pm Nowhere in Cambodia is tranquil, wrong country.
Hi Loic,
Have to agree that Cambodia's not the quiet tranquil place it's made out to be. Bring ear plugs if noise bothers you. Lots of roosters and dogs etc. at night. The neighbors may be loud but its usually quiet after 10pm. You may find that quiet enough if you're used to Asian cities.

Stay away from Pub St (bar central) in Siem Reap and have a look at the Siem Reap FB page for a rental place.
Enjoy. :D
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I can give you tranquil, unfortunately it doesn't mesh with high speed internet and flat screen tv's......

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 pm
that genius wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 pm Nowhere in Cambodia is tranquil, wrong country.
Hi Loic,
Have to agree that Cambodia's not the quiet tranquil place it's made out to be. Bring ear plugs if noise bothers you. Lots of roosters and dogs etc. at night. The neighbors may be loud but its usually quiet after 10pm. You may find that quiet enough if you're used to Asian cities.

Stay away from Pub St (bar central) in Siem Reap and have a look at the Siem Reap FB page for a rental place.
Enjoy. :D
As well as Soksan Street, parts of Wat bo Street, Sivutha and Charles de Gaulle.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

3-day funeral just finished next door
industrial PA system going from 0530
off sok san & usually quiet

stay a week in a hotel, join fb accommodation groups for SR & message all agents who list advising what youre after
best of luck
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic