O.I.C. :Man drives his 2nd hand Lexy for 3 yrs with a UXO mounted underneath it

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

O.I.C. :Man drives his 2nd hand Lexy for 3 yrs with a UXO mounted underneath it

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

O.I.C!

GT:

The OXO RX 330's RX 330 is unknown to the unidentified, tying the M79 grenades and tanks to the tanks.
By: Sok San
March 11, 2018 9:04 AM

Phnom Penh: The RX 330, an Iron Oyster brand, has been unidentified with the M79 pistol and has been spotted at 16:30 on March 9, 2018 at the Garage Garage located at No. 279, Street 156, Group 34, Village 12, Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.

Police said that on Friday, March 8, 2018, at 16:30, people were reported to have informed us about the M79 bullets, which were repaired by a car reporter for the RX330. White Series 2004, plates number plates: Phnom Penh 2V-7668, while car owners repairing old car garages located at No. 279, Street 156, Group 34, Village 12, Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh.

Police said the car owner called Nguon Hort Male business selling stainless steel, a resident of # 290, Florida 182 neighborhood Laak Phnom Penh 3 illuminate our competence: it bought cars from surname Meng Male DJ Trio beating lasted more than 03 years ago by a proper name, nor in any borrowing Thinking never to lend again, and there is no conflict with the location in any part of vehicle repair garages as briefed above time but have never broken this point just now, vehicle repairs and sponge off valve hose clean boilers recently saw bullets Bear fire M79 black plastic tie attached hose clean boilers and has been cut off. In this case, the authorities still do not know exactly what the authorities are doing.

Current M & E expertise is being reviewed and brought to the organization.

Last edited by Borum-Ex frm TOForum on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: O.I.C. :Man drives his 2nd hand Lexy for 3 yrs with a bomb mounted underneath it

Post by Arget »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 am O.I.C!

Police said the car owner called Nguon Hort Male business selling stainless steel, a resident of # 290, Florida 182 neighborhood Laak Phnom Penh 3 illuminate our competence: it bought cars from surname Meng Male DJ Trio beating lasted more than 03 years ago by a proper name, nor in any borrowing Thinking never to lend again, and there is no conflict with the location in any part of vehicle repair garages as briefed above time but have never broken this point just now, vehicle repairs and sponge off valve hose clean boilers recently saw bullets Bear fire M79 black plastic tie attached hose clean boilers and has been cut off. In this case, the authorities still do not know exactly what the authorities are doing.

Current M & E expertise is being reviewed and brought to the organization.

These are their words not mine.................... =@
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: O.I.C. :Man drives his 2nd hand Lexy for 3 yrs with a bomb mounted underneath it

Post by King Keil »

Maybe sit down and have a beer first
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Bomb :facepalm:

It's a 40mm grenade which is used in M79 and M203 grenade launchers, wouldn't have done any damage just cable-tied like that underneath a vehicle, bit odd though, maybe it was placed there as a warning, or the job was never quite finished.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Or it was for training purposes. Looks like they really didn’t want it to fall off!
tonetone420
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: O.I.C. :Man drives his 2nd hand Lexy for 3 yrs with a UXO mounted underneath it

Post by tonetone420 »

Yeah this is weird I mean its not really a threat since its just there tied to the car. It (probably) wont go off unless activated by a launcher, extreme heat or some other weird circumstance. Very strange.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic