bbq & shooting party

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: bbq & shooting party

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

The first rule of Gun Club is - You don't tell an American about Gun Club
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:The first rule of Gun Club is - You don't tell an American about Gun Club
Afraid we'll take over?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

vladimir wrote:Ricochets and hits a flying chicken.

Fowl play suspected.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

This actually sounds kind of cool...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Man, I wish I would have gotten more notice, I'd love to be there, but the logistics to get from Snooky to there in less than a day is too much. Any kind of interesting weapons? full auto, long range, pistols, etc? Price of ammo? Ranch? Doing it again sometime?

The Navy down here has a range built by the US government, but I don't know any high mucky-mucks to get invited. One of the few things I miss living in Paradise is going out once on a while and blasting away with some of my and friends weapons collections.

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

StroppyChops wrote:Aren't we forming a prayer circle?
I sincerely hope it's not a jerk circle, but with daggers involved, you have one already, LOL.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Is that an MG-42?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

BBQ will be on saturday, plenty of ribs booze etc, sunday shooting will be out the the hills of Kampong Speu (I think somewhere around the place the yanks or some other major power gave the RCAF a shit ton of rockets to explode stuff with earlier in the year Sentinel 2014). The cost is unconfirmed, depends on numbers and the mood of the boss (I got my connections in the place, obs, so won't be tourist prices).
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

No, its a Maschinengewehr 34 or MG-34 in 8mm Mauser. I have a friend in Alaska that was a licensed class 3 (automatic) weapons dealer and once in a while we would take a bunch of his and my weapons out to the range. He knew I was moving to Cambodia so he brought out the good stuff that day.

Also pictured is a Ingram Mac-10 in .45acp with a Sionics suppressor. If you hold the trigger down and fire all 30 rounds from the box mag. the last shell fires before the first empty cartridge hits the ground. (great fun!)

"Why just dance when you can Rock n' Roll!"

My favorite that he has is a Beretta .22cal semi-auto pistol with suppressor. With special subsonic rounds there is almost no noise. (Ones like it are what you see in the movies that is used by the good/bad guys for quiet wet work.)
Last edited by Sailorman on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

".22cal semi-auto pistol with suppressor. "
hush puppy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic