Polish Conman PIEPRZYCA DARIUSZ Claims Amnesia; Found in Kampot & Now in Bangkok, Thailand

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Amnesia Caucasian Male

Post by General Mackevili »

I feel like it's a scam. Seems you could ask him enough open-ended questions to at least figure out which country he was from.

I'm guessing with Cambodia Regular Visas getting harder to renew for those who don't have a legit job, we can expect to see a lot more middle-aged men who forget who they are or where they need to be deported to.

To be fair, I don't know that much about amnesia. Well, if I did, I've forgotten.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:35 pm You would expect most male tourists to be carrying a wallet with some form of ID, and a room key, so yeah he could well have got high or got drugged and robbed. If he was an expat someone probably would have recognised him by now.
Exactly, that's why I suspect the mystery woman administered something and my bets on Fentanyl. I think Fentanyl is excreted fairly quickly but the metabolite norfentanyl will remain a few days I think.
jmagic
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jmagic »

Another Kampot success story.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Gone, but never forgotten
Aurat
Tourist
Barbados

Post by Aurat »

Looks like he's ended up in Thailand...

Post by Satcha Srisungwal
5 hrs · Ban Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Hello everyone....Please help us spread this picture through sharing this.This man was admitted in Aranyaprathet hospital in thailand,the doctor has no idea who is he,as he lost everything,wallet,passport,money and all the documents including his memory.The Doctor out that he was poisened....thank you...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/siemreap/ sorry no idea how to paste post here
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Aurat wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:49 am Looks like he's ended up in Thailand...

Post by Satcha Srisungwal
5 hrs · Ban Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Hello everyone....Please help us spread this picture through sharing this.This man was admitted in Aranyaprathet hospital in thailand,the doctor has no idea who is he,as he lost everything,wallet,passport,money and all the documents including his memory.The Doctor out that he was poisened....thank you...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/siemreap/ sorry no idea how to paste post here
he should be back in America, it can only get worse for him without cash , proper visas and document's.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Easy company 101st Airborne is the subject of Band Of Brothers TV mini series. The tattoo looks relatively recent compared to his obvious age. I say US military wannabee and delusional.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

LaudJohn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:11 pm Easy company 101st Airborne is the subject of Band Of Brothers TV mini series. The tattoo looks relatively recent compared to his obvious age. I say US military wannabee and delusional.
Not saying you're wrong about the guy, but E Company is still an active airborne battalion in the US army.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

This was sent to CEO, but they say it's not confirmed...

"...amnesia guy from Kampot was allegedly handed over to Thai police as he is wanted for involvement in an accident that killed a mother and daughter..."

WTF.

:popcorn:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia