Administration/Moderation Concerns?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Administration/Moderation Concerns?

Post by General Mackevili »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:38 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:42 pm youre the only person complaining mate, no one else gives a fuck
That's not true at all.
It actually is true. They have "asked" at one stage, but you're the ONLY ONE who's complaining about it all the time.

Funny, do you cry to khmer440 when Pedros doesn't put links? I didn't think so. You're just trolling here.

You've raised your point several times, and I've answered you numerous times. I'm sorry you don't like the way we do things on CEO, but you are literally the only one who won't drop it. If you can't drop it and still want to constantly bring it up and not on your beloved khmer440, etc, then you should be glad we'll ban you, as unlike them, we won't allow you to post in here if your main and obvious goal is to stir things up. They may stupidly tolerate your constant moaning over there because you still start threads and gave them a few funny articles back in the days, but we won't.

Like I've said, even the big names in news rip off news from the forum with no links back to us, and you don't go crying to them, so it's "curious" why you only give us a hard time, innit?

If it's such a painful issue for you, just stay on khmer440. I remember a time not long ago when people actually called you "funny" and even a few people said "hilarious," but now it seems today everyone just labels you bitter, old asshole. You started your "legacy" over there many years ago, so go let it die over there too.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Awwww. What a shame. CamNivag was rooting for CEO to win too. Now the CEO admins threaten to toss his ass out like last night's whore.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

[Continued trolling deleted.]
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Careful, you'll ejaculate all over your keyboard soon.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Cam Nivag wrote:[Continued trolling deleted.]
Take a day off. I couldn't have been more clear.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Yeah ... naaaaa ... nice try though, General.

Have at him.
Haha, don't worry, he'll be back on khmer440 within minutes, and if my predictions are right, he'll be on his best behavior there for a while, as he tries to show everyone he is our loss, probably by helping Pedros with the news, and kinda has to post links himself now, so he doesn't seem like a hypocrite. Will he give Pedros grief for having no links? You know my prediction, LoL.

We can't please everyone on CEO, but hey, we do give it our best shot.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

Just for you Frankie

Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:16 am
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Yeah ... naaaaa ... nice try though, General.

Have at him.
Haha, don't worry, he'll be back on khmer440 within minutes, and if my predictions are right, he'll be on his best behavior there for a while, as he tries to show everyone he is our loss, probably by helping Pedros with the news, and kinda has to post links himself now, so he doesn't seem like a hypocrite. Will he give Pedros grief for having no links? You know my prediction, LoL.

We can't please everyone on CEO, but hey, we do give it our best shot.
I dunno. I didn't even think Pedros played golf. But I know nothing.
PhnomRon
Expatriate

Post by PhnomRon »

(Trolling with a sock also banned. Admin.)
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Wow! You guys take the trash out quick, like!

I heard that the name I shall neva speak again has 492 puppets. Youz will be busy.

Good on ye!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic