Tightwad Koreans try to get two for one - girl goes to police

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Tightwad Koreans try to get two for one - girl goes to police

Post by hanno »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:43 am :please: :please: love to see those figures 25% LOL

It's called hyperbole... but I forgot I was on the internet and someone will take what's said literally.
More like 10%, which is still a lot. USD 6.4 billion in 2015.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hanno wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:43 am :please: :please: love to see those figures 25% LOL

It's called hyperbole... but I forgot I was on the internet and someone will take what's said literally.
link??
"In 2015, contribution of travel and tourism to GDP (% of gdp) for Thailand was 19.3 %"
https://knoema.com/atlas/Thailand/topic ... ent-of-GDP

so ur saying prostitution kicked in another 10%???? :facepalm:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 am
hanno wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

link??
"In 2015, contribution of travel and tourism to GDP (% of gdp) for Thailand was 19.3 %"
https://knoema.com/atlas/Thailand/topic ... ent-of-GDP

so ur saying prostitution kicked in another 10%???? :facepalm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

pczz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 am Just a polically correct point here. She was allegedly detained against her will and raped by the second gentleman. So why are they showing pics of the victim and not the perpetrator? And why is everyone picking on her? A while ago a Belgian guy beat a hooker for stealing and most of the people in the forum thought that was unacceptable and he was named and shamed. Is beating a hooker unacceptable while kidnappinmg and raping her is?
Is it rape if you pay her ? (not talking about this case)

I'm not sure Khmer police would charge anyone of "raping" a "prostitute".
Don't forget the water buffalo
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Mr Cynical wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:25 pm What a fucked up country Cambodia truly is.
Of course the Koreans were cunts, but then the rest of the story descends into true farce. Prostitution is now legal in Cambodia,the Mamasan has broken no law by procuring/pimping a hooker for the men.
Wrong!
The Law on Suppression of Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation that was passed by the National Assembly on 20 December 2007 during its 7th session of the 3rd legislature, and approved in its entirety by the Senate on 18 January 2008 without any change on the law’s formality and legal concepts during its 4th plenary session of the 2nd legislature, which reads as follows:

Article 25:
Definition of Procuring Prostitution

The act of procuring prostitution in this law shall mean:
1. Drawing a financial profit from the prostitution of others;
2. Assisting or protecting the prostitution of others;
3. Recruiting, inducing or training a person with a view to
practice prostitution;
4. Exercising pressure upon a person to become a
prostitute.

Article 26: Procurement of Prostitution
A person who commits procurement of prostitution shall be
punished with imprisonment from 2 to 5 years.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Kayve wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:56 am
pczz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 am Just a polically correct point here. She was allegedly detained against her will and raped by the second gentleman. So why are they showing pics of the victim and not the perpetrator? And why is everyone picking on her? A while ago a Belgian guy beat a hooker for stealing and most of the people in the forum thought that was unacceptable and he was named and shamed. Is beating a hooker unacceptable while kidnappinmg and raping her is?

I think it is rape if it is without consent, and as the guy refused to pay her it probably was.Might vary with country but its generally "unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim." Even if she agreed to it and he did not pay her it would be breach of contract so the police would probably help her (and themselves) get compensation
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

as soon as the girl says NO, its Rape
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I hope she charges interest on that $45.

I personally find it very hard to believe that two Koreans staying at a place like that can't raise $45.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

that genius wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 pm I hope she charges interest on that $45.

I personally find it very hard to believe that two Koreans staying at a place like that can't raise $45.
Think that's from the same philosophy that says all white guys are ATM's and have money trees in their pockets :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 pm

as soon as the girl says NO, its Rape
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic