Business Partner Wanted

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Business Partner Wanted

Post by phuketrichard »

I think LJ is one of the few Expats that actually made off quite well by the Chinese moving into SNV :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

It worries me when I agree with LJ, but in fact I had considered telling the OP to ask him.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

I didn’t realise LJ was a serial entrepreneur.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

LaudJohn wrote:To the OP.

pczz is spot on.

I have had businesses - hospitality and tourism and property - in the Kingdom off and on since 2003. I get my income from Cambodia, I do not work in my businesses, I have businesses (usually with partners), not a poorly paid job that I have bought and I manage to travel extensively.

As pczz said you are undercaptalised. You may get to live the dream, but it is doubtful.

Your responses are a major deterrent to anyone who would consider partnering with you. You do not seem able to listen or be objective.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

PS. This is a discussion forum, you do not get to dictate the responses or the direction of a thread.
But......
But.......

Now I really know who my mates are!
Pczz is an attention whore lol!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Anyone wearing one of your T shirts is obviously going to get attention-the wrong kind.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 pm
LaudJohn wrote:To the OP.

pczz is spot on.

I have had businesses - hospitality and tourism and property - in the Kingdom off and on since 2003. I get my income from Cambodia, I do not work in my businesses, I have businesses (usually with partners), not a poorly paid job that I have bought and I manage to travel extensively.

As pczz said you are undercaptalised. You may get to live the dream, but it is doubtful.

Your responses are a major deterrent to anyone who would consider partnering with you. You do not seem able to listen or be objective.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

PS. This is a discussion forum, you do not get to dictate the responses or the direction of a thread.
But......
But.......

Now I really know who my mates are!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
If I was a whore damn sure you couldn't afford me
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

what about a gogo. making a wedge off the barfines, ladies drinks , bell rings & leaving the dream at the same time. what could be better than that.
you seem to be a hands on outgoing people person. thats what make a bar dude.
then flip the bar for a fat profit & open another on theother side of town & repeat
thru shit to more shit
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

markd wrote:what about a gogo. making a wedge off the barfines, ladies drinks , bell rings & leaving the dream at the same time. what could be better than that.
then flip the bar for a fat profit & open another on theother side of town & repeat
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Yeah, I'm sure no one has tried that and been closed down quickly before
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic