How can you tell there is no isopropyl in any coctail (bar/street cart / shop)?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How can you tell there is no isopropyl in any coctail (bar/street cart / shop)?

Post by Kayve »

Someone ever tried the tequila at Smile ?
Tried it last time, one shot, almost died ... :bad:

Weird experience :o
Don't forget the water buffalo
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: How can you tell there is no isopropyl in any coctail (bar/street cart / shop)?

Post by Barang chgout »

Micmac wrote:Beerinthemorning post

funny thing is in australia alcohol is not an issue, im rarely hungover.

Thats because NO Australian can afford it :D
Really? You don't work in mining or construction then, I guess...

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Post by superferret »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 am
superferret wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:45 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:18 pm the khmer beer needs to be taken to a lab and tested .

I never got DTs like that before , only in cambodia when drinking that 2000 riel beer.
I second this, had regular drinker friends come to Cambodia from Europe only drink beer and complain that they've never
had such hangovers from so little beer before. It happened on some nights only though, so definitely some bad beer being sold here sometimes.
Our non objective opinion is that Angkor beer tastes like I would imagine horse urine would taste, while Cambodia is the best out of the cheap brands.
no lie I almost died from that cheers blue beer once.

funny thing is in australia alcohol is not an issue, im rarely hungover.

In cambodia its a big biiggggg issue, so many expats drink em selfs to death it can easily happen so anyone.

one guy I know cant leave the room without 4 cans of cambodia first.
So what do you think are some brands worse than others or all Cambodian beers bad?
Angkor is made in Sihanoukville so I'm not surprised it's such low quality.
How about Gansberg?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Ganzberg? Beer? LOL
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

cptrelentless wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:50 pm This is a fine cocktail with midori in it, I highly recommend, and it probably follows your theme:
Equal parts So-co, Amaretto, Midori, white rum and vodka. Add the equivalent amount of the total booze cranberry and orange juice. It's called the anal penetrator.

You can get a bottle of whiskey here for $1.25. Absolut is only $8 a bottle. So yeah, you can do cocktails for a buck fifty without meths. That Rostov vodka costs pennies a bottle and tastes like meths.
the 'anal penetrator' cums with optional chocolate on the rim :pottytrain:
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic