Teaching and Living in Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
superferret
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Teaching and Living in Cambodia

Post by superferret »

Hahaha, I think this is a joke, he's even got the girls in his profile photo and mentions his full name twice in his first post.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Teaching and Living in Cambodia

Post by pczz »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm
greg.lavalleye wrote:I am currently in Vietnam. I am from USA with many years of math and English teaching in all levels. I havr my TEFSOL and bachelor's from USA. Please let me know ogling and available jobs in Cambodia! Tank you. [email protected]
No offense, but I really think you will struggle to find anything in Cambodia.

You want a job teaching English, yet you can't spell for shit. You are easy to find on Facebook, and you appear to be a total drunk with lots of pictures of you out drinking with local women.

Nothing wrong with that, but if you don't have the common sense to spell a bit better than a 4th grader when asking for help finding a teaching job and you look like a drunken sexpat on your Facebook page, I doubt you have the common sense to do much else.

I only say this to give you genuine feedback that you desperately need.

Tanks.

Sounds as qualified as most of the teflers here already. Should fit in just fine
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic