Do you control what your girlfriend orders in restaurants because you’re paying for it?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Do you control what your girlfriend orders in restaurants because you’re paying for it?

Post by prahocalypse now »

hanno wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 pm I have yet to out-eat an Asian girl...
Don't you mean 'eat out'?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Do you control what your girlfriend orders in restaurants because you’re paying for it?

Post by hanno »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:06 pm
Ooh, I like Sashimi.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

cannabistourist wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:20 pm Anybody eating with me, when I pay or not, knows that everything ordered must be finished.
Knowing the consequence for her, the girlfriend would not even try to order something that she couldn't finish, she even order less, then later order more if she is still hungry.
Wow you sound like a nice guy. Wife beating for nit eating her grub. I thought cannabis was supposed to chill you out
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

prahocalypse now wrote:
I see what you did there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the slopes wanted steak, the little yellow bastards
this is an example of unacceptable racism.
you can call them chinks just like you can call a yank a seppo, a pom a limey bastard, or a kiwi a sheep shagger. the N word is also discouraged, except for Playboy, he can say it. once.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

And did they each give you half a shag afterwards in return for half a dinner? My gf would have insisted on a steak for gerself and what she didnt eat would go in a doggy bag to feed the family for a month:beer3:
they saw a steak arrive nearby and just said no way. cannot.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:40 am
cannabistourist wrote:Anybody eating with me, when I pay or not, knows that everything ordered must be finished.
Knowing the consequence for her, the girlfriend would not even try to order something that she couldn't finish, she even order less, then later order more if she is still hungry.
And what if they are full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:49 pm
How about colour coded plates?

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:49 pm
you can call them chinks just like you can call a yank a seppo, a pom a limey bastard, or a kiwi a sheep shagger. the N word is also discouraged, except for Playboy, he can say it. once.
Woah this is do unfair
1) not all bastards are yellow or liney so less insults to us bastards please
2) not all sheep shaggers are kiwi. Ask a welshman...
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

a swarthy welshman?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic