Frenchman SEBASTIEN MILLOX Assaults Khmer Girl

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Frenchman SEBASTIEN MILLOX Assaults Khmer Girl

Post by finbar »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 pm :voilent1: b The girl gets nothing she has admitted stealing money from Seb.
She stole $200 which of course theft is wrong but he then beat the holy crap outta her. Surely he had to give something to her, charges like that surely dont just go away.....although I guess for $15k they might....well that's sad I would have hoped she got something from it.
John Bingham wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah, just imagine how much ice she could buy for $15 K .
now now thats just cynical, not all of them are on ice especially in the bars I'm sure. I thought the ice ones were all freelancing as ice addiction doesnt really fit in with keeping a daily routine/job?
my hero
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

PIEMAN wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 pm :voilent1: b The girl gets nothing she has admitted stealing money from Seb.
She got "something". Look at it.
I don't care what she stole. He beat the shit out of her. He is nothing but a thug. Inexcusable.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm
She stole $200 which of course theft is wrong but he then beat the holy crap outta her. Surely he had to give something to her, charges like that surely dont just go away.....although I guess for $15k they might....well that's sad I would have hoped she got something from it.
John Bingham wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah, just imagine how much ice she could buy for $15 K .
now now thats just cynical, not all of them are on ice especially in the bars I'm sure. I thought the ice ones were all freelancing as ice addiction doesnt really fit in with keeping a daily routine/job?
haha, chjeck how many of the expats in the bars are on drugs as well. Sit and watch them pass it round and even give the girls some. hilarious
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic