Canadia Bank

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Canadia Bank

Post by pczz »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:26 pm
Lucky you weren't in uk. I found an old Abbey National pass book with 6000 quid in it. Asked for the money and they said the account didn't exist. Months later, after a trip to the ombudsman, they said the account must have been closed and they had no records going back 7 years. Ombudsman said well they must be right because banks don't lie!
[/quote]

In the uk I used a safe haven my grandmother clock.
[/quote]

Haha. An original antique grandfather clock is probably worth more than what your hiding in it :stir:
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Well when my granny died her first born had it in his car next day,with my loot,he must have counted it because he wanted me to pay for the wake.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:09 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 pm I did see him heading towards Loco on friday
Do you think he is boning one of the bargirls who works there?
they wouldn’t prolly even notice, as PIEMAN says he’s small, for an ex copper...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

my gran was a child of the depression. when she passed and her kids were packing up the house they found $28k squirreled away between the pages of books and in oatmeal tins - ( oatmeal still in tin )
haha- she hid the money all over the house!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

frank lee bent wrote:my gran was a child of the depression. when she passed and her kids were packing up the house they found $28k squirreled away between the pages of books and in oatmeal tins - ( oatmeal still in tin )
haha- she hid the money all over the house!
My gran did that too except it was flowers being pressed between the pages of every book, not money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic