Alamo Cafe - Tex-Mex and American Food in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Free drinks for CEO members from Alamo Cafe in Phnom Penh

Post by Username Taken »

"Just mention that you saw it on Khmer440"

Huh!! But, I saw it on CEO.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Alamo Cafe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am Our website is live! Chick it out at https://alamocambodia.com. We'll have a lot of new features coming over the next few weeks, like online ordering and Web-only promos, but we're pretty happy with what we have so far. To celebrate, we're extending the lunch special prices to orders placed before 5PM (even if for delivery or pickup later) and that now includes the stuffed jalapenos, as well. Heck, we'll even take reservations if you know you are coming, and give you this price if you make the reservation before 5:00! Just mention that you saw it on Khmer440. Your choice of fries or side salad included, and this is for the full normal portion sizes, not a smaller lunch portion. Or, take a free drink with each order all day long. We're now extending that offer to include Angkor beer bottles, but only for dine-in. We look forward to seeing or hearing from you soon.

By the way, we had a couple of comments that the jalapeno poppers were not as spicy as when we were making them at Sharkey Bar, and that they occasionally tasted vinegary. Both were accurate, and both should now be corrected as we have finally been able to get the exact same jalapenos we were buying before.
??????? =@
Alamo Cafe
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alamo Cafe »

Oops! I guess I got confused by the fact that there have actually been visitors to that other forum who have taken advantage of the offer. Still waiting for the first CEO member to do so. Hint, hint.
Great food for dine-in, delivery, or take-away. Call 085 540 525.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Perpetual pimping may be encouraged by those who would sell their soul for a free drink, but I for one would appreciate it if you would cease and desist
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Alamo Cafe
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alamo Cafe »

Sorry to hear that. While I of course want to promote the business, I am also trying to provide value to the board members. I actually only posted here after multiple suggestions from members that I do so. I try to limit promotional posts to about once a week now that we have been open for a bit. but I will always try to reply promptly to any questions or concerns expressed here.
Great food for dine-in, delivery, or take-away. Call 085 540 525.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Alamo Cafe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm Sorry to hear that. While I of course want to promote the business, I am also trying to provide value to the board members. I actually only posted here after multiple suggestions from members that I do so. I try to limit promotional posts to about once a week now that we have been open for a bit. but I will always try to reply promptly to any questions or concerns expressed here.
I think Taabarang's just upset there's no province delivery service yet from you guys. Look's tasty I'll sure be giving you a try soon :beer3:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

angkorjohn wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm
Alamo Cafe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm Sorry to hear that. While I of course want to promote the business, I am also trying to provide value to the board members. I actually only posted here after multiple suggestions from members that I do so. I try to limit promotional posts to about once a week now that we have been open for a bit. but I will always try to reply promptly to any questions or concerns expressed here.
I think Taabarang's just upset there's no province delivery service yet from you guys. Look's tasty I'll sure be giving you a try soon :beer3:
I hardly expect delivery service from his establishment to the.Kampong Cham area
I wish him success without the trolling engaged in by various real estate agents and the doomed T shirt outlet Glory Hole. I don't read this forum for advertising. In fairness to the OP it has been kept up to a minimum
Now let the happy customers have their say.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Alamo Cafe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:58 pmStill waiting for the first CEO member to do so
Dude! You forgot about me already...
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

taabarang wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 pm
angkorjohn wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm
I hardly expect delivery service from his establishment to the.Kampong Cham area
I wish him success without the trolling engaged in by various real estate agents and the doomed T shirt outlet Glory Hole. I don't read this forum for advertising. In fairness to the OP it has been kept up to a minimum
Now let the happy customers have their say.
Fair enough sir but he's stuck his information in the restaurant section and I for one am pleased to hear if there is a special offer on somewhere. I agree I ain't a fan of being bombarded with realtors or what have you but so long as they post in the correct sections, "business for sale" or whatever then I know to avoid them. If they are clogging up general chatter then sure, wax them. In this case, no harm, so far as I'm concerned is done.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

taabarang wrote: I don't read this forum for advertising.
You act like he's peddling some online get rich quick paid membership or something. He's pushing TACOS! I'd call that a public service announcement, not an ad, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic