Bloggers Sheree Milli and Absolutely Lucy fucking HATED visiting Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bloggers Sheree Milli and Absolutely Lucy fucking HATED visiting Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Her credibility completely diminished when she moaned about there not being a Mac Donalds, so She obviously is an idiot.

Her post is also full of assumptions about street kids and all sorts of nonsense. Any normal travellers knows that facts are more important. What made her think like that? Was She going through a crisis or some weird hormonal moment?

One must ask. She's obviously never been to Pattaya or Patons. .lol
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Another hip beach day on the Shnouk!
translated so other people on shnouky beach who read ceo can beach can understand
Shnouk的另一个潮流沙滩日! :stir:
lipservice
Expatriate

Post by lipservice »

My guess is the side effects of her malaria meds had well and truly kicked in..

I do love these backpackers who are too lazy and/or dumb to put the pack on their back and walk around to suss out what other hotels are nearby.
I'll gamble that she probably has wheels on her pack :dm:
Like how many other hotels are within a 5 minute walk from each other in Snooky, not to mention PP.

I wonder where she ended up after running from Cambodia.
Probably home to mom :bow:
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 am I went to London and this taxi driver gave me the creeps and ripped me off and then dumped me in this horrific area full of junkies and homeless child prostitutes. It was appalling, there were poor people everywhere. It was near a roundabout with a disgusting statue of a naked child firing arrows at Tower Records. What the hell is wrong with these people? I cried and ran off as fast as I could on a bus and ended up in Clacton-on-sea, it was absolutely dreadful and I feared for my life, full of gross old perverts and feral kids. I ran off across a main road and almost caused a pile up but eventually got a bus back to King's Cross, and met this very handsome but huge and scary man who helped me out. I don't know what it is but I just seem to attract the most random people when I hang around bus stations. Anyway, he introduced me to a friend of his called Orjon. When I suddenly realized that I was about to be kidnapped I beat a hasty retreat from there by bursting into tears and threatening to call my embassy if they didn't instantly get me a ticket out of there. The UK is scary and dangerous, I wish I'd never gone and I'm never going there again, I'll keep my hard-earned cash, thank you.

You bastard! You copied that from my blog, and didn't even give me credit! I really was scared.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Let us hope Miss Milli never comes to American -

Next stop CRACKTON :dragonchase:

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Seasquatch wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 am Let us hope Miss Milli never comes to American -

Next stop CRACKTON :dragonchase:

OMG, is america full of yellow people like Shanghaiville? Is trump really Chinese and not just the victim of a bad tan spray?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic