Desperately need a new Zealander authorised to witness documents

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
A bardies
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Desperately need a new Zealander authorised to witness documents

Post by A bardies »

Too true those words. Phnom penh can eat you in a matter of days fresh off the plane.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

A bardies wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:42 am Too true those words. Phnom penh can eat you in a matter of days fresh off the plane.
Only if you take drugs and cannot keep your dick in your pants
A bardies
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by A bardies »

Ahhh pretty much. To be honest I'm actually an on off iv drug user. In all truth I went crazy at the pharmacy first few nights but have chilled l out now after getting my fill of novelty . I indulge with my ladyboy friends occasionally. Just smoking. Feeling strangely optimistic about my future here. Much to my surprise,a lot less drug use than expected. This is just a truthful post I'm sure people have plenty negative thoughts and fair to you I say. I like honesty.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

A bardies wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:51 am Ahhh pretty much. To be honest I'm actually an on off iv drug user. In all truth I went crazy at the pharmacy first few nights but have chilled l out now after getting my fill of novelty . I indulge with my ladyboy friends occasionally. Just smoking. Feeling strangely optimistic about my future here. Much to my surprise,a lot less drug use than expected. This is just a truthful post I'm sure people have plenty negative thoughts and fair to you I say. I like honesty.
I believe Mr Duterte is coming again to discuss drug reduction policies with HE. I am sure the rosiness of your future will become clearer after his visit. Thousands were rounded up for drug use after the last one :bow:
A bardies
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by A bardies »

Sounds like a blast
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic