Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 pm Hi yez. I'm batshitcrazyweirdo. I'm shy, compassionate, and like to look at lava lamps in my spare time.

I've been having problems with my previous landlord. Fuck him. I mean, pardon him.

I don't have many karma thangs and was hoping the General may give me .................... at least 800,000 to last me the month.

I'm sneaky, and may create a bat cave without you knowing it. I'm sad and very upset.

I'd like to give you all a hug right now.

Reverend Batshit
I'll credit you a karma point if you promise that you post less Image than on TOF #Promised
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm
LatinGemini wrote:Hi all...Visiting Cambodia next week. A small milestone after visiting the other 10 SEA countries. I love photography and wandering about.
Welcome aboard! Are you here yet?
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hi yez. I'm batshitcrazyweirdo. I'm shy, compassionate, and like to look at lava lamps in my spare time.

I've been having problems with my previous landlord. Fuck him. I mean, pardon him.

I don't have many karma thangs and was hoping the General may give me .................... at least 800,000 to last me the month.

I'm sneaky, and may create a bat cave without you knowing it. I'm sad and very upset.

Reverend Batshit
Welcome, newbie. Please be aware that your new landlords are not nearly as tolerant of bat droppings all over the place as your old landlord, so keep this place clean, or we will be forced to serve you an eviction notice rather quickly, likely without your deposit being refunded.
And exactly how long will that eviction notice be???? Just askin fer personal reference in the future n shit.
John Bingham wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 pm Yeah, good luck with that nonsensical verbal diarrhea, I'm sure everyone is real happy that you're here.

Hey!!! Bingbot, didn'tchoo take all my karma????

If you dinny want the poor bat, just say so. I cain't help whom I am. Jussssssssssssssssssssssss different, thaaaaaaaaaas all. Just sayin
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:00 pm
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:45 pm Hi yez. I'm batshitcrazyweirdo. I'm shy, compassionate, and like to look at lava lamps in my spare time.

Reverend Batshit
I'll credit you a karma point if you promise that you post less Image than on TOF #Promised
1 karma. Take it back. Buy a snack with it from the monks.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'll give you loads of useless karma points if you promise to:
A. Keep on topic. Your wild and weird associations don't really help, we need to be coherent when there is more than one member.
B. Sentences need to be less than say 200 characters, with recognizable punctuation. I just don't bother reading those run-on rants, I'm sure I'm not alone there.
C. You're a nice guy I'm sure, and you seem to have a brain, this is all good. If you could just think of your audience for a bit, that would help.
D. That role-playing and typing out internal dialogs with yourself got old real quick. Wise up man.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

John Bingham wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:20 pm I'll give you loads of useless karma points if you promise to:
A. Keep on topic. Your wild and weird associations don't really help, we need to be coherent when there is more than one member.
B. Sentences need to be less than say 200 characters, with recognizable punctuation. I just don't bother reading those run-on rants, I'm sure I'm not alone there.
C. You're a nice guy I'm sure, and you seem to have a brain, this is all good. If you could just think of your audience for a bit, that would help.
D. That role-playing and typing out internal dialogs with yourself got old real quick. Wise up man.
That's quite a tall order fer the bat, and you know it. It's mean almost. Bbbbbbbbbbbut ... how many karma we talkin about? Mucho? Betta be.

We can iron out the details later.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Bat shit,
please stay otof where, cause i am banned, am not forced to even see u have added a post to your worthless thread and have to scroll past it.
Thanks
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
LatinGemini
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LatinGemini »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm
LatinGemini wrote:Hi all...Visiting Cambodia next week. A small milestone after visiting the other 10 SEA countries. I love photography and wandering about.
Welcome aboard! Are you here yet?
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hi yez. I'm batshitcrazyweirdo. I'm shy, compassionate, and like to look at lava lamps in my spare time.

Reverend Batshit
Welcome, newbie. Please be aware that your new landlords are not nearly as tolerant of bat droppings all over the place as your old landlord, so keep this place clean, or we will be forced to serve you an eviction notice rather quickly, likely without your deposit being refunded.
How did my post get caught up in bat dropping analogies. I don't own bats or have any intentions of competing with batman. :facepalm:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

LatinGemini wrote:
How did my post get caught up in bat dropping analogies. I don't own bats or have any intentions of competing with batman. :facepalm:
HAHAHA! Ok, "welcome." Is that better? Good to see you so active here already.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
A bardies
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by A bardies »

Hey I'm Sean just here on a tourist visa but want to live here. Been here less than two weeks and already have a khmer girlfriend. But I also have very little money and no skills unless been a well spoken handsome late 20s white man counts. I'm doing all I can to not come home. Still suffering culture shock but love Cambodia so much. By the way please give me a job I'll work for anything or any amount of dollars I don't want to go back home eveeeeeer. I do have large sums of money in term investments I'm just broke while I wait for the withdrawal. Haha.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

A bardies wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 pm Hey I'm Sean just here on a tourist visa but want to live here. Been here less than two weeks and already have a khmer girlfriend. But I also have very little money and no skills unless been a well spoken handsome late 20s white man counts. I'm doing all I can to not come home. Still suffering culture shock but love Cambodia so much. By the way please give me a job I'll work for anything or any amount of dollars I don't want to go back home eveeeeeer. I do have large sums of money in term investments I'm just broke while I wait for the withdrawal. Haha.
Live like a Khmer. Send you gf out to work or try the gay bars on 174. sure you will get on fine :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic