Hotel Restaurant and Bar for Rent

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
spicechef
Tourist
India

Re: Hotel Restaurant and Bar for Rent

Post by spicechef »

rubberbaron wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 pm The Tamarind in SHV is aiming to rent the hotel restaurant and bar to an experienced cook/chef who can prepare both Western and Asian dishes. The food should be above the regular fare you get in SHV. We are looking to increase our lackadaisical restaurant business. So we need to make it more attractive to our guests. We have a very decent, for SHV above average, occupancy and need to keep the guests in the hotel for their meals. During high season our average stay is more than a week. We are thinking of a basic very low rent and a share of the profits. But the name of the game is the development of the F&B business. PM me if interested. Please refrain from posting any business advice or any uncalled for business assessment you might feel inclined to share here. It is not needed.
Greetings ,I am a chef from India, having international experience in and interested on this exiting opportunity to operate the restaurant.I try to send a PM ,since i am new user i couldn't do so.please let me know is this opportunity still available ? looking forward!

Best Regards.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

why apply here? send them a note and ask....
duck duck go for "The Tamarind in SHV"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

rubberbaron wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:38 am I knew it wouldn't lead to much to post this on a board. I just gave it a try. Why do people post in business and finance when they (1) probably don't have any money, and (2) can't cook anyway.

Are we talking about the business owners who post or the replies? :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic