Survivor Season 28

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Survivor Season 28

Post by StroppyChops »

Anyone have torrents for Survivor Season 28 that aren't screwed up because of the double episode in the first file?

I cannot source a correct S28E03, 04, 05 and I haven't watched beyond that.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: Survivor Season 28

Post by flying chicken »

Wow cant believe it has gone to season 28, I stopped watching after Season 4. Bunch of whining Americans trying to survive for a mere month for the $1 million prize. The winner of every challenge get gulp on burgers and stuff and smirk at the losing team. Backstabbing, smack talking amongst one another in order to get through to the final 2. But you arent done yet, the eliminated participants get the final votes and you will have to please them. You call that Survivor? More like ass kissing!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
4000islandsguy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by 4000islandsguy »

flying chicken wrote:Wow cant believe it has gone to season 28, I stopped watching after Season 4. Bunch of whining Americans trying to survive for a mere month for the $1 million prize. The winner of every challenge get gulp on burgers and stuff and smirk at the losing team. Backstabbing, smack talking amongst one another in order to get through to the final 2. But you arent done yet, the eliminated participants get the final votes and you will have to please them. You call that Survivor? More like ass kissing!
Quite ironic coming from a charity case like you.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Just telling like it is.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Lonestar
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lonestar »

I love Survivor. Underneath all of the contrived challenges....is incredible game play and game strategy under very trying conditions.

Try streaming it from project free tv.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

I vote Flying Chicken off the island. He can fly anyways, so no worries. Complain complain complain ...
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Lonestar wrote:I love Survivor. Underneath all of the contrived challenges....is incredible game play and game strategy under very trying conditions.

Try streaming it from project free tv.
Good idea.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic