Thailand is better than cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Thailand is better than cambodia

Post by Kuroneko »

Siemreapchillin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 pm For living I prefer Thailand I'm sure many would disagree but I was bored in Cambodia because of the expensive bar fines and 6 dollar lady drinks, In Thailand I payed 3 dollars for a lady drink and that is a rich country in comparison.
Lady drinks here are pretty much standard at $3 here, so same as Thailand. You can buy the lady a premium drink at $4 or $5 and girls usually ask before getting one of those. Where are you paying $6! Bar fines are still usually $10 although some places are asking $15. Expensive? What are you paying in Thailand?
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

hello, is it usual in Cambodia to meet the girls when they go home to avoid paying barfine ? Thanks.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

cannabistourist wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:46 pm hello, is it usual in Cambodia to meet the girls when they go home to avoid paying barfine ? Thanks.
If you're that hard up just go and pick up a girl from around Wat Phnom for somewhere between $5 and $10

Darkside
Tourist
Australia

Post by Darkside »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 am 100 baht is $3
Ah, sorry, I work in my currency, Au$. 100 B is Au$4
wizardsleeve
Tourist
Brazil

Post by wizardsleeve »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:19 am
wizardsleeve wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:22 am so hit up thailand first your saying :)
Do pattaya.

That place improved recently
cool will look into it so, may be a couple of months tho but ty for the suggestion
LatinGemini
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LatinGemini »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 pm
Siemreapchillin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 pm For living I prefer Thailand I'm sure many would disagree but I was bored in Cambodia because of the expensive bar fines and 6 dollar lady drinks, In Thailand I payed 3 dollars for a lady drink and that is a rich country in comparison.
I prefer Cambodia because I can sit outside the minimart and buy random Cambodian women 50 cent beers.
That's funny!
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Both countries have their good points. Cambodia has the friendliest and most easygoing vibe that attracts the people who used to love that vibe when theyes used to goto Ko Samui like 25 years ago.
up2u
Tourist
Jamaica

Post by up2u »

Too be trite,
I miss the old, totally neglected parks and things in Cambodia--how HE/vietnam friendship park was --The full-on refugee feel. But, seeing people be like actual, hey I got a non-monetized hobby, people is nice.
And not dealing with flannel pajama tom n jerry canned mackerel all the time is nice. but this airport guide-light parking assistance is too much.

Thailand?:
It's the diversity. the food. the anonymity, that's nice.
..the food. sexually they a little mo cosmo too, but dat work both ways.
fratpacker bus group machine tour dippy hippy bs not so much.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Well Thailand has pooped its pants as far as I am concerned. just back from BKK and it sux. Eating out is ridiculous expensive, Hotel prices insane, Skytrain packed like sardines, traffic is worse than here, people are just as bloody ignorant as ever but look like someone has stolen their pet poodle. land of smiles, more like land of scowls, except they do seem to be learning English now. The final nail in the coffin - no smoking on the beaches FFS. They should try putting some litter bins for the shit thais throw everywhere. And now thais are all driving motos and bicycles on the pavement as well
Takmav
Expatriate
Costa Rica

Post by Takmav »

Thailand is full of clueless foreigners who can't go a day without a big Mac, can't work out how to buy a plane ticket online and go around complaining about Thais and Thailand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic