Yamaha TTR250 - $1,300

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Re: Yamaha TTR250 - $1,300

Post by HotRecruiter »

Be advised, seller is a total nut job, and throws temper tantrums and sends weird photos at you, then apologizes later for it. I got busy twice, had to reschedule, and this guy goes NUTS.

A bit unstable and unprofessional. Be warned ...
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

HotRecruiter wrote:Be advised, seller is a total nut job, and throws temper tantrums and sends weird photos at you, then apologizes later for it. I got busy twice, had to reschedule, and this guy goes NUTS.

A bit unstable and unprofessional. Be warned ...
I'd be upset too if I had to deal with time-wasting morons that had to reschedule, TWICE, because they are terrible at time management.

Personally, it's YOU that people should be warned about dealing with.

Who has to reschedule twice?

I wouldn't have wanted to deal with you either, for the record.

And as a character reference, a buddy and I were moving some furniture across town yesterday when Elwood pulled up to a nearby restaurant to eat dinner with his family and friends.

He saw us about to load up a TukTuk and offered to take us in his truck instead.

He took the time to help us load and unload some stuff across town just to help us out.

So, when I hear a story about a wanker that had to reschedule twice, I tend to take the side of the other guy, who I've known to be a good guy for a while.

With all due respect to you of course, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

Some people can be genuinely nice, then turn Jeckyll and Hyde on you really quick.

Just a warning, most people don't turn on you like that, just get a bit disappointed. Weird pictures, too.

And I DO get busy at times, and his stuff is a bit pricey (at first, I'm glad he realistically lowered the price on his bike) and not the best quality ...

Anyways, buyer beware. Glad he's a nice guy sometimes, too.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

I just think it says more about you that you couldn't make 2 appointment times you agreed on, then give a warning to buyers.

And based on my personal dealings with you, I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their time with you.

I had a fridge for sale a while ago, along with other stuff.

You were very adamant about, "keep it all, I wasn't to buy it all!"

You show up, late of course.

You then say the only thing you really wanted was the chair.

That's already been sold.

I called you out on it. You then bought some small items and maybe took the free DVD's.

No interest in the fridge, etc.

So, based on the way I've seen you do transactions, and on other transactions I've heard about you, I would suggest ANY SELLER stay away from you.

You seem like a cool guy, but I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you in any professional manner.
You miss 2 meetings with him, and then you complain he was upset. I would be upset with you too. You sound like the exact kind of buyer anyone would try to avoid.

Oh well....

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Did I mention how sterling our new Sony Bravia flatscreen is? :D
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic