PP: Drunk Chinese man involved in a poorly performed hit and run attempt

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

PP: Drunk Chinese man involved in a poorly performed hit and run attempt

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Gt:

Phnom Penh: Harsh! Chinese man drunk intoxicated motor vehicle crashes and Evans tuk tuk chre poverty and poverty continues to hit a few cars running again refused to stop trying to run up to attract new air rails which construction has not yet cause poor vehicle forward and nearly fell from Lake bridge pose was based very poor people and the police chase The $ 5 in the early morning of February 02, 2018, located in Tla Sok.

According to a local source, there was an old man who was drunk and stomped on the black hijab on 2AJ-4109. When traveling to the DMX, he steered his motorbike and hit a motorbike and three tuk-tuks as an accessory. He added that the bicycle had been hit by a white collar with a white 2D-3133 license plate.

Suddenly, the vehicle ceased, the pilot continued to hit another vehicle, not counting the license plates and ran over to the new bridges that were under construction, causing the vehicle to damage the bridge and to clear the bridges, while the car owner pursued the parking spots and damaged the rear bumper.

After the casualties, the cops arrested the car and took them to the traffic police office of the Phnom Penh municipal police to deal with the legal procedure and the victims also filed a lawsuit.

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: PP: Drunk Chinese man involved in a car accident

Post by taabarang »

Klartext bitte.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

taabarang wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am Klartext bitter.
Yeah yeah yeah, i hear that for quite some years now, i’m a spotter, not a translator, and since CEOcambodiaNews doesn’t even reply my PM’s, i don’t care what you think, or any other one around. The fact is, A drunk Chinese crashed, tried to do a runner, crashed a few more vehicules along the way, took a section of a road that is still under construction, and by the looks of it, came to a very hard halt...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

taabarang wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am Klartext bitte.
Ha, bitter! :facepalm:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: PP: Drunk Chinese man involved in a poorly performed hit and run attempt

Post by taabarang »

"and since CEOcambodiaNews doesn’t even reply my PM’s, i don’t care what you think, or any other one around. "

No wonder they ignore you.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

taabarang wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm "and since CEOcambodiaNews doesn’t even reply my PM’s, i don’t care what you think, or any other one around. "

No wonder they ignore you.
You’re going to have to swallow my posts how they are, another option is that they ban me from here, start a poll mate! Love you long time!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Ban you? Come on, we appreciate the news, although it would naturally be better if they were summarized as opposed to Google Translate, and images embedded.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm Ban you? Come on, we appreciate the news, although it would naturally be better if they were summarized as opposed to Google Translate, and images embedded.
To embed the images takes to much time for me right now, but you’re all just one click away coz i always mention my source... :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:34 pm Ban you? Come on, we appreciate the news, although it would naturally be better if they were summarized as opposed to Google Translate, and images embedded.
To embed the images takes to much time for me right now, but you’re all just one click away coz i always mention my source... :thumb:
Cool, thanks.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America