Looking to rent in or near Doun Kaev, Takeo

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
HelenT
Tourist
Great Britain

Looking to rent in or near Doun Kaev, Takeo

Post by HelenT »

Looking for an apartment or house to rent in or near to Doun Kaev, Takeo, on a longer-term basis.

Anything considered

Usual references, deposit etc. available

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking to rent in or near Doun Kaev, Takeo

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

This one’s near Ang Tasom, no idea how far that is from Doun Kaev https://www.khmer24.com/en/homes/house- ... e-for-rent

Edit: 13km, not too bad...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
HelenT
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by HelenT »

Hi. Thank you so much for your reply

Unfortunately on this occasion Ang Tasom is too far away. Although I am from the UK I have living with me a Cambodian teenager who attends high school in Doun Kaev, Takeo. He has two more years to go
and, of course, wants to stay near to his friends

Thank you for your help, much appreciated
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

I recommend you to stroll around on a bicycle and looking for signs, or ask people, motodops and tuktuks know a lot of what is available, but they will want their possibly low fair of the share...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
HelenT
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by HelenT »

I'll start this later today

Thanks again
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic