The death of Sin Sisamouth..... and Roseyrothea

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
flying chicken
Expatriate

The death of Sin Sisamouth..... and Roseyrothea

Post by flying chicken »

His tongue was cut off piece by piece at the notorious prison in Phnom Penh. For those that know me in person and want to get a closure on this and/or get the story out I can get you in contact face to face with or or without my presence. Random PMs will be igno''''''[[===red.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
russel spiers
Tourist

Re: The death of Sin Sisamouth..... and Roseyrothea

Post by russel spiers »

I think that is bullshit. I accept the belief that he was captured sleeping in his car near his GFs place in prek aing.
He ended up in a prison camp in kandal province near the bassac river in koh thom. This place is only a few ks south of my GFs ranch. I went searching there and got very close but couldnt find the mound of the mass grave that is now a banana plantatio where he probably lies.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Shrug. This is just an open invitation for those that I know in person who care to find out the actual truth.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Ahem, how exactly did you come across this "actual truth"?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I think my OP and my follow up post were clear.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

flying chicken wrote:I think my OP and my follow up post were clear.
Clear as mud. Make an effort to write full paragraphs so some of us know who or what you are talking about.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

flying chicken wrote:I think my OP and my follow up post were clear.
I know you'll correct me because you'll need to tell me I'm wrong, but I thought your OP was a deliberate 'in club' post - not the purpose of a public forum.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I dont know how 2 of my posts above were unclear. I think they were spelled out and loud that only those who know me in person which none of you (info-pshishers) above. Then you have a metrosexual like Bittereet Lexussmackus who repent online because he almost ran over a countryside chicken with his shit bike when he was in a rush longing to check out the secret sex hut at an indigenous tribe in Midulkiri.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Jésus, flying chicken is off his meds again. Please don't tell us more about your conspiracy theory. It's much too secret. So secret that no khmers know about it. So secret in fact, that if the truth were ever to come out, the world as we know it would end.

Hey wait, I have an idea. Why don't you just pm the people you do know and tell them your little theory without bothering the rest of us with your half-baked ideas. Otherwise it's like screaming in a room full of people that you have a secret, but only those who know you can hear it. Just tell them and stop bothering us with your lunatic ramblings.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:Jésus, flying chicken is off his meds again. Please don't tell us more about your conspiracy theory. It's much too secret. So secret that no khmers know about it. So secret in fact, that if the truth were ever to come out, the world as we know it would end.

Hey wait, I have an idea. Why don't you just pm the people you do know and tell them your little theory without bothering the rest of us with your half-baked ideas. Otherwise it's like screaming in a room full of people that you have a secret, but only those who know you can hear it. Just tell them and stop bothering us with your lunatic ramblings.
:plus1: Thats worth some karma points, whatever those are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic