Cleaner Steals Australian Expat's Phone

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cleaner Steals Australian Expat's Phone

Post by John Bingham »

It's not such a mystery, I changed between those morning and evening posts.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SockPuppet
Expatriate
Honduras

Post by SockPuppet »

epidemiks wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:20 pm
John Bingham wrote:
LatinGemini wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:58 am I'm visiting next week and it strikes me that Westerners don't seem to wear long pants ever in Cambodia.
What makes you think that? Most do, I'm wearing long pants right now.
I own exactly one pair of shorts, and I rarely leave the house wearing them. When I do, I invariably return home with sunburnt legs.
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes
vm varga
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by vm varga »

SockPuppet wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:59 pm
epidemiks wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:20 pm
John Bingham wrote:
LatinGemini wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:58 am I'm visiting next week and it strikes me that Westerners don't seem to wear long pants ever in Cambodia.
What makes you think that? Most do, I'm wearing long pants right now.
I own exactly one pair of shorts, and I rarely leave the house wearing them. When I do, I invariably return home with sunburnt legs.
To be fair, those aren't shorts, those are Daisy Dukes.
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:38 pm It's not such a mystery, I changed between those morning and evening posts.
Fair enough.

What is a mystery though is how you've managed to secure employment somewhere that allows you to compulsively make umpteen number of posts across 2 obscure web fora throughout every workday.

[Admin edited] :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic