What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Joon wrote:I miss Dr Seuss. He was one of the genuinely kind-hearted few as far as I could tell.

By the way, SCC, is that you?
How do you know Seuss? He stopped posting years before you appeared
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

The power of lurking.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Who is SCC Joon?
Using Tapatalk
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

SCC is a new member on K440 (but most likely a sock puppet of an old forum member) who has started off on K440 posting rambling and nonsense, getting flamed squarely by the usual sharp tongues, got called a "dumb fuck" (which stuck to him as a rank), but who has also changed his behavior and response to the abuse in a very commendable way and is relentlessly coming back asking questions, joining the discussions and sharing some good stuff.

He's still disliked and abused over there.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

correct UT. Cambod I can't recognize by writing style, I must have an avatar at least, tho I figure I know who Ken Svay is here and I thought I knew who the JFK guy was but I umm, forgot. The guy with the geometry logo, is Splinter. Always seems to have clear concise on target posts. Surprised Joon considers him a major ass. What's your fascination with top rank. Next is General Malcom Tent?
heh
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Splinter makes broad, provocative generalizations, then uses extreme examples and add assumptions and variables as he goes on rambling to make his point. Which is an insufferable and dishonest argumentative technique.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

A poster I don't want to see here is ''peanuthead '' . A person who has been a member for over 3 years and has to ask where he can buy plastic chairs.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I can't keep up with them there are so many...are all the other forum owners and moderators now present on CEO? The only one I can't place here is called Buscador over there. Some of their other devoted lackeys are easy to spot on here as well.
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

Satiated Parrot wrote:
Joon wrote:I miss Dr Seuss. He was one of the genuinely kind-hearted few as far as I could tell.

By the way, SCC, is that you?
How do you know Seuss? He stopped posting years before you appeared
when i came here i thought the user joon is scc_burlesque from k440.
and after reading the articles there, i thought "lauren" could be scc/joon...

i remember this scc_burlesque as a shrill annoying poster.
very insulting to me.

jmho, i dont think joon is any new or a long years lurker.
its up to her to reveal her previous names.

but in case of being a moderator, there should be a bit more backbone, to make ppl aware who they are dealing with - in fact.
also, it makes wonder, as the past must have been pretty bad, in case there is some "cover up".
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

Joon is my only active username on 440 and CEO. I don't do socks. My only other 440 account has a postcount of 10-15 and was created when I was still a green-on-the-edge poster. Quickly abandoned it.

I don't know who SCC is but I appreciate his responses to the vitriolic abuse he was subjected to.

I'm just as in the dark regarding online identities as you are and I have to admit getting a bit paranoid about who is who, how strong their integrity is, and what their intentions are.

I can't convince anyone of my goodwill by just saying it. I just hope it shows in my opinions, views and comments and my actions to some extent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic