Beer Prices Around the World (Cambodia Makes the List!)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Beer Prices Around the World (Cambodia Makes the List!)

Post by General Mackevili »

YaY! We live in a country where beer prices are almost as cheap as it gets around the globe!

Beer Prices Around The World Compared: The Cheapest, Most Expensive And Most Popular Beer Brands

I drink beer to supplement my bones with vitamin D and prevent bone degeneration. Saying that makes me feel I’m making a healthy lifestyle choice every time I pop a bottle. I could be, at least according to the International Journal of Endocrinology that had published a study on the health promise of beer (you can also check our previous infographic that matched beer against wine for health benefits).

But here’s the better news—beer can be dirt cheap in some corners of the planet. If you’re traveling and you enjoy a couple bottles of beer (and some more) after a day’s tour, our infographic will help you find the country where you can get really cheap “vitamin D shots”.

It doesn’t matter if you’re going to Central/Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia; both regions can get you drunk really cheap. Vietnam and Ukraine are the hands-down winners with beer at fifty nine cents per bottle. Other beer-friendly countries include: Cambodia, Czech Republic, China, Serbia, and Panama.

On the other hand, if you’re a heavy drinker, better avoid the Middle East. Not because alcohol is officially banned in many countries there (you can drink in designated places), but they have the priciest beers in the world. In Iran one beer is equivalent to 13 bottles in Ukraine!

The infographic also calculated which countries pay most and least for beer every year based on consumption and beer price. If you drink much you pay much, right? Germans are the third heaviest beer drinkers in the world. As expected they’re one of the biggest spenders, too, shelling out $235 per year on the alcohol.

But just southeast of Germany, things are different in Romania. Talk about enjoying both worlds–Romanians are one of the heaviest beer drinkers; they’re also one of the least spenders on the alcohol. But we encourage you to drink moderately… and pay moderately, too.

...click link to read original...

http://comparisons.financesonline.com/b ... -compared/
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: Beer Prices Around the World (Cambodia Makes the List!)

Post by LaudJohn »

I love the dotted line leading from Ukraine to a picture of an Aeroplane..........

One quick way of landing where the beers are cheap.

Naturally Australia spends the most on beer, it is bloody expensive here, a nation of beer drinkers in one of the most expensive places in the world to have a beer!.

One reason I go from OZ to Cambodia is that I can afford to drink!
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Dunno why you posted this, GM. You're moving to a place where you can't even buy beer!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Satiated Parrot wrote:Dunno why you posted this, GM. You're moving to a place where you can't even buy beer!
That's probably exactly why I posted this.

ImageImageImage ImageImage
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

LaudJohn wrote:I love the dotted line leading from Ukraine to a picture of an Aeroplane..........

One quick way of landing where the beers are cheap.

Naturally Australia spends the most on beer, it is bloody expensive here, a nation of beer drinkers in one of the most expensive places in the world to have a beer!.

One reason I go from OZ to Cambodia is that I can afford to drink!
The dearest beer I've ever had was a Stella at Yulara for $9.50, that was a few years ago, so probably a lot more there now. It was my birthday, so I was having one regardless.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

A beer at a nightclub in Paris will cost you LOTS.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
djones
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by djones »

Iran, Kuwait domestic beer! WTF does that mean?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Just back from Myanmar and i see its not on the list
large bottle of Myanmar beer( puts angkor /Tiger to shame) can be had for 800 kyats ( $.82) at the markets
$1.00 in restaurants
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Anchor brewed in Singapore recently ran of stock. Shops around my neighborhood refused to sell by the case reserving it for their regular customers.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic