Embarrassing Moment

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Embarrassing Moment

Post by Milord »

So this afternoon I get a last minute invite to a BBQ.

I Rush to the shower, Rush to the liquor store for wine, then realize i've forgotten BO spray.

Grab some Gel type "roll on" from a drugstore that I've never seen before on my way to the party and try to apply it, in my drivers seat. So I twist the wheel to get some and nothing happens, so I crank that puppy more and more, still nothing.

Then I notice that it's got a seal over the holes and peel it off. F'n BO Gel turns into a Fountain/spray as it comes out quickly, finally, spraying my car, lap and leather seats.

Well my car smells nice now and it's good for the leather seats too. I feel stupid.

First time this happened ever. How dumb are you?

btw, leg of lamb on a spit in the BBQ, ... delicious.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Embarrassing Moment

Post by Username Taken »

Ha, Ha, sounds a bit like this one

Stolen from another thread. :beer3:
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Good one. lol
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I dont know if that qualified as an embarrassing moment. A year ago I was completely wasted at the beer gardens, on my way back home I decided to stop at one of the local mom n pop stores for just one more drink. After a sip in, I started to hit on their cute daughter telling how she is more beautiful than the celebrities on TV, a perfect wife material and any man who married her will be the luckiest man alive speaking in Khmer...the parents and the daughter just went along. Needless to say, I shied away from that shop more than a month.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

This was embarrassing....

On Friday night I ended up walking out of Pontoon with a girl I had just met (enough said there).

As we approach the front door of the club to exit, I see my Western, female friend coming in. We're literally about to pass through the door at the same time. She hasn't seen/recognized me yet..

What do I do? I quickly hide behind the door that's swinging open and hide behind it, waiting for her to pass.

I'm now realizing that the door is glass, thus see-through.

I still just hide behind it, hoping by the grace of God she is also very drunk and doesn't even see me.

"Mackevili! Heeey!?"

Oops, she sees me.

"Oh, hey! I didn't see you walking in! Gotta go!"

I'm busted. I know she knows I know I'm busted.

Fast hug and got the fuck outta there.

Anyways, she might be reading this, as she's posted on CEO already and was even at my party earlier that night, LoL.

So if you're reading this, it's slightly possible you still didn't notice my companion waiting ahead of me outside and still wondering what the fuck I was doing hiding behind a glass for e when you walked out of Pontoon Friday night at 4AM. Now you know the whole story, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

General Mackevili wrote:This was embarrassing....
That post was embarrassing. You must have a better story than that. I'd feel embarrassed for you if you didn't. :oops:
Scarier than malaria.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

ali baba wrote:
You must have a better story than that. I'd feel embarrassed for you if you didn't. :oops:
LoL.

The problem is I don't get embarrassed.

I just have to assume that getting caught hiding behind a glass door would be considered "embarrassing" for most.

Let's hear some, AB.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

I once made a typo on K440. I was so mortified I had my entire account liquidated.

True story.
Scarier than malaria.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Scary stuff. That story will haunt me to the grave.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Many many MANY years ago as a teenager while trying to bluff my way through an interview for a summer camp position at a religious outfit, (I haven't been in a church in 40 yrs), when asked what church I went to I stumbled: "The Christian Science Monitor"

I immediately realized my mistake but red facedly finished the interview. Needless to say i didn't get the job.

By the way I saw the outfit with their charges one day at the beach. The staff were conscientiously read their bibles while the kids were running roughshod over the entire beach area and acting like deprived animals.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic