Was a Woman Really Dosed With Scopolamine (Devil's Breath) at the Russian Market Like This Expat Thinks?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AnassRamaIV
Tourist
Bahamas

Re: Was a Woman Really Dosed With Scopolamine (Devil's Breath) at the Russian Market Like This Expat Thinks?

Post by AnassRamaIV »

I wa scolpamined in BKK central in 2007, 2pm. Absolute mindfucq. Kept asking for my PIN no, threatening to gut me (knife). Just sane enough to keep lying. So tired but used my last ounce of energy to punch him. they masively od'd me. 2 days coma in Bumrungrad. Police detective say they get 12 farang a day in BKK alone.

Would have died if female or young/old
Recurrent total memory loss for 7 years after. SHould be a hanging offence
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Was a Woman Really Dosed With Scopolamine (Devil's Breath) at the Russian Market Like This Expat Thinks?

Post by soup »

roytolmeijer wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell us how you really feel!
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

It is more likely that another liberal western woman intoxicated herself, acted skanky and then decided she needed someone else to blame than it is that she was drugged with scopalomine...
LatinGemini
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by LatinGemini »

Does occur often enough that travelers should be more cautious when out particularly at bars and clubs? Rio has a reputation for this activity.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic