- Posts: 42963
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2566
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Kratie: A 32 year old Chinese man named XIONG YANG who worked at Heng Heng Casino died of food poisoning on January 25, at Snoul District, Kratie province.
According to staff who work with the victim, before the incident the victim ate seafood with Chinese food tofu at the restaurant near the casino. After eating, suddenly the victim was suffered of seizures, and spit, and then died after being taken to Snoul local hospital.
The officer Mr. Chan Sokim confirmed after examination that the death of the victim was due to food poisoning.
A reminder not to eat seafood in Cambodia when you are far from the sea.
However, it's strange that he was the only victim. Perhaps he had an allergy to seafood. RIP.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Kratie girl dies from food poisoning after eating hotdog
- 0 Replies
- 1351 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
- 1 Replies
- 2082 Views
Last post by crob
Chinese Casino Worker Dies in Sihanoukville Hospital
- 2 Replies
- 462 Views
Last post by Stiliko
31yo Chinese Online Casino Worker Dies of Heart Attack in Bed
- 3 Replies
- 994 Views
Last post by newkidontheblock
Users browsing this forum: AndyKK, armchairlawyer, Big Daikon, boofhead, cautious colin, CEOCambodiaNews, Chouka, Dr. Ifter, fsdfdsdf, Ingvar 7788, jaggop, jimpson, joelightcloud, JonnyBeeGee, laredo, Little_Vicious, LoukBongThom, orussey98, PPUG, Pseudonomdeplume, side, siliconlife, Soriya, timmydownawell, Tom G Baal, username, Warhammer, xandreu, YeP and 929 guests