Chinese casino worker dies from food poisoning after eating in restaurant

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 28285
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 1269
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Chinese casino worker dies from food poisoning after eating in restaurant

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Image
Kratie: A 32 year old Chinese man named XIONG YANG who worked at Heng Heng Casino died of food poisoning on January 25, at Snoul District, Kratie province.

According to staff who work with the victim, before the incident the victim ate seafood with Chinese food tofu at the restaurant near the casino. After eating, suddenly the victim was suffered of seizures, and spit, and then died after being taken to Snoul local hospital.

The officer Mr. Chan Sokim confirmed after examination that the death of the victim was due to food poisoning.

Image
A reminder not to eat seafood in Cambodia when you are far from the sea.
However, it's strange that he was the only victim. Perhaps he had an allergy to seafood. RIP.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 2115
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 375
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: Chinese casino worker dies from food poisoning after eating in restaurant

Post by pczz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:54 pm

Or perhaps the restaurant owner had an allergy to chinese
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arget, bittermelon, bussterr, chiaojiang, Duncan, Ghostwriter, Google [Bot], j57, Kammekor, phuketrichard, Ravensnest, side, Username Taken and 583 guests