Benjamin Holst has fallen in love with a local girl and has a "new family"

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Imposter111
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: Benjamin Holst has fallen in love with a local girl and has a "new family"

Post by Imposter111 »

willyhilly wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm Which country is he in? I have been to Uganda and there are seriously hot young women but also many older well to do women looking for their next husband. I was introduced to a lovely Ugandan woman in her thirties, educated in England with a job worth 60K a year. She was also a rally driver!!!
Had a lovely EVO.
[Admin edited baiting comment]
attractive fit strong healthy tall forward youngish probably tertiary student but declined because thought she might bash me if i inadvertently did something she didnt like :o
Last edited by Imposter111 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

And it even appears his wandering days ripping off the world's public might be over and he could be on the verge of settling down.

Benjamin Holst, the man with the giant leg who pulled a variety of stunts that incurred the wrath of Thais, has now found happiness in the Gambia.

His latest news is that he is refurbishing an apartment in the capital of the west African nation, the City of Banjul.
https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/10 ... he-gambia/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm
A serial confidence trickster and sponger dubbed "the most hated German in Thailand" has now found a new home in Africa.
He also said on Facebook that he won't be coming back to Asia.
That will be music to the ears of the Thais who have blacklisted the schemer after he begged his way around Thailand pulling on the heartstrings to extort money from the kind locals.

Thais never seemed to complain about it when they were pullinjg on the heartstrings toi extort money form the kind falang.
His gammy legs were a lot more convincing tha "my mum is sick, my brother crashed into a buffalo and we also need money for rice seed" :beer3:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:16 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:10 pm goes to show ya,there is somebody out there for everyone' :thumb: :thumb:
could Bkk Trap find true love as well :stir: ??

A serial confidence trickster and sponger dubbed "the most hated German in Thailand" has now found a new home in Africa.
He also said on Facebook that he won't be coming back to Asia.
That will be music to the ears of the Thais who have blacklisted the schemer after he begged his way around Thailand pulling on the heartstrings to extort money from the kind locals.

True love dont exist in asia, unless of course you have unlimited bank accounts.
That's the most utter bollocks statement of this fairly young day, probably the winner of the year!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

it costs him a lot more to "get his leg over"hence the begging

charlie
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

never ending saga; :facepalm:

Serial beggar Benjamin Holst - given the moniker of the Most Hated German in Thailand - has converted to Islam.

Now he hopes that his new name - Benjamin Mohamed Drammeh - will help give him a new identity and a chance to get back to Thailand one day.
https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/10 ... blacklist/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic