MACKEVILI'S FAREWELL PARTY 2NITE AT GARAGE/ANGRY BIRDS BAR!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: MACKEVILI'S FAREWELL PARTY 2NITE AT GARAGE/ANGRY BIRDS B

Post by General Mackevili »

kiwiincambodia wrote:

Have fun in Saudi, it's not that bad.
That might be the best endorsement I've ever heard for the place so far, LoL. Thx.
Born-Confused wrote:All the best with the move GM! Sorry can't have a beer vs G&T with you, but maybe a future pissup in KSA with ya....... :beer3:
Cool man, thx!
Kuroneko wrote:Great night - thanks to el General our host! Garage was realy huming, cheers to the Garage mechanics! Brunts jerk chicken with beans n rice were tops :thumb: and helped soak up the beer before moving on to angry birds

Thanks to Willie for continuing the party. Great girls and atmosphere. Had to leave before midnight as then I transmogrify (pun for Vlad)

Good luck in the land of sand!
Ha! Thx. Yeah, both places were packed!
4000islandsguy wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Sonic, the magic sandman, lived in a tent...
Then he moved to KSA just to pay his rent.

Good luck to you GM hope whatever you do over the works out for you.
LoL, you guys be crazy! Thx.
takeoman wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it, sounds like one hell of a night. Despite arriving in the Kingdom around the same time to the best of my knowledge our paths never crossed. Hope to rectify that situation on your return. All the best in Saudi, their elite make the CPP look like liberals. :hattip:
Thanks man, you'll have to come to my "welcome back" party! ImageImage
ali baba wrote:Thanks for the freebies General.
I wonder what shenanigans you'll get up to with the Saudis.
Ha! Glad you came out, good times chilling! If I keep my head, I'll consider the trip a success!
Joker Poker wrote:Very sorry I was unable to make it (things didn't get any better...). Always enjoyed your company GM, you've been a breath of fresh air in Phnom Penh.

All the best in your new challenges and I look forward to catching up sometime in the future.
Thanks man! And thanks for the call yesterday too! Catch you when I'm back!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Those chicks were pouring some MEAN G&T's last night. I think i was sober when i turned up and i was cunted within 45 minutes. Then i stupidly ate one of my cookies and it all went downhill from there. Cheers :thumb:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Captain Bonez wrote:Those chicks were pouring some MEAN G&T's last night. I think i was sober when i turned up and i was cunted within 45 minutes. Then i stupidly ate one of my cookies and it all went downhill from there. Cheers :thumb:
Ha! Really glad you showed up! And thanks to the big cloud of smoke that seems to appear whenever you're around, everything after you left is a bit hazy. I'm just glad no cookies got passed my way this time.

Later homie!

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

GM, you were missed at the watering hole today. :beer2:

JaapN, myself, biltong, and an unnamed Australian (I'd tell you his name, but he's too high-ranking, and he's never seen a white man before)

I went home with a kilo of biltong! :evil:
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

vladimir wrote:GM, you were missed at the watering hole today. :beer2:

JaapN, myself, biltong, and an unnamed Australian (I'd tell you his name, but he's too high-ranking, and he's never seen a white man before)

What about the South Afican couple? But I agree, I wouldn't have minded to see the General once more...
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Don´t worry every day in SA is like M.I.A. in Bad Girls. Once wanted to swim over there from Dahab. Glad that I didn´t do it. Have fun (lol)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

vladimir wrote:
Luckily, I ran into Biltong this past week at Larry's Bar. Glad to see him again before heading out.
King Keil wrote:Don´t worry every day in SA is like M.I.A. in Bad Girls. Once wanted to swim over there from Dahab. Glad that I didn´t do it. Have fun (lol)
Um, thx, LoL. Image

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

General Mackevili wrote:We didn't quite make it through the 6 bottles of Gin last night, so we ended up leaving a bottle at Quealy's.

This means Jess will be doing specials on BOMBAY SAPPHIRE GIN&TONICS for $1.50 for all CEO members while supplies last! ! ! Thanks again Jess! :Yahoo!:
Jess, can you make a 'Titanic Gin'.

Plenty of ice, and to be downed in one.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Some of the best "virgin" scuba diving in the Red Sea is from their coast. Join a dive club.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Milord wrote:Some of the best "virgin" scuba diving in the Red Sea is from their coast. Join a dive club.
Can't wait!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic