Is The Phnom Penh Post next to owe back taxes in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is The Phnom Penh Post next to owe back taxes in Cambodia?

Post by username »

pczz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:31 pm Yep. Changes the keyboard to uk, which is useless because its a yankee laptop, but it does not seem to change the spelling checker.
There is nothing wrong with using old stuff so long as it does the job, Its called recycling
It doesn't seem to do the job in your case...
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

username wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:44 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:31 pm Yep. Changes the keyboard to uk, which is useless because its a yankee laptop, but it does not seem to change the spelling checker.
There is nothing wrong with using old stuff so long as it does the job, Its called recycling
You can have a thumbs uo for that for witty, but it does. I don't mind what spelling checker CEO uses because I can spell wrong in many languages and any keyboard. I just have an aversion to anything google, Firefox drives me insane and people do not write malicious code for out of date software :-)
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

pczz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm
You can have a thumbs uo for that for witty, but it does. I don't mind what spelling checker CEO uses because I can spell wrong in many languages and any keyboard. I just have an aversion to anything google, Firefox drives me insane and people do not write malicious code for out of date software :-)
Software is usually updated to patch security holes, so yes, out of date software is very popular among people with dishonest intents.

Anyway, I'm sure it's possible to fix your issue somehow, but I haven't touched IE since I worked in IT support years ago. If you insist on using Microsoft, why don't you upgrade to Edge?
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

username wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:01 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:54 pm
Software is usually updated to patch security holes, so yes, out of date software is very popular among people with dishonest intents.

Anyway, I'm sure it's possible to fix your issue somehow, but I haven't touched IE since I worked in IT support years ago. If you insist on using Microsoft, why don't you upgrade to Edge?
U need win 10 for edge and I object to that as well. Apples are for posers. No decent games for apples so why buy them :facepalm: this is not my problem, its the Captains. if you read the thread I never complained about the spell checker. I just mentioned it as an example for something else. I am pretty sure I cannot change the spell checker in IE without changing the keyboard. In office you can pick your own spell checker. Don't work ofr me, I can hardly see the damn screen so its mostlyguesswork :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic