Do you regret being married when you see younger, attractive local women?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
james1234
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Do you regret being married when you see younger, attractive local women?

Post by james1234 »

I have been in Asia about 10 times and never as a single man. So I never had the real pleasure with these beautifull ladies :x

And now I am moving to cambodia in the course of the year, I was stupid enough to get me a online GF whom I think is a very nice catch, so I still will probably not be single.

So I still will miss all the fun again. :bad:

But 99% of the time I dont like to be single, so I am glad with my GF and wouldn't get involved with others. I will look, but descreet and as long as my GF is nice to me I will not regret it!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

james1234 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 pm I have been in Asia about 10 times and never as a single man. So I never had the real pleasure with these beautifull ladies :x

And now I am moving to cambodia in the course of the year, I was stupid enough to get me a online GF whom I think is a very nice catch, so I still will probably not be single.

So I still will miss all the fun again. :bad:

But 99% of the time I dont like to be single, so I am glad with my GF and wouldn't get involved with others. I will look, but descreet and as long as my GF is nice to me I will not regret it!
:facepalm:
dirtymacca
Expatriate
Australia

Post by dirtymacca »

My motto is "Why buy a book when you can join the library?"
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

dirtymacca wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 am My motto is "Why buy a book when you can join the library?"
Depends if you have to donate your book to the library to be thumbed by everyone else in order to thumb their books. Some people don't like to share and what is sauce for thr goos is also sauce for the gander
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

pczz wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:52 am
dirtymacca wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 am My motto is "Why buy a book when you can join the library?"
Depends if you have to donate your book to the library to be thumbed by everyone else in order to thumb their books.
That's a great analogy.

Do you think a bar fine is similar to a library fine?
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

bar fine is more like a subscripiotn for a video streaming service. pay per view
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Played for years
have leaned in my old age, be happy with what ya got
but Never stop looking :beer3:

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Here in Australia my missus has been going out playing pool and dancing with our manipulative Khmer neighbour. I read her latest phone bill, eleven different admirers chasing her. I know that she is a stunner but did not realise how much interest she would generate.It has been knocked on the head now. A few years ago I posted a profile of my then Khmer model GF online. She was spectacular and generated 49 replies within 24 hours. Cairns has many stunning backpackers so why the local boys chase the Asian girls I don’t know.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

For what I am doing with them, I always have enough time for the younger and prettier <3
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic