Decaf Coffee Beans in Sihanoukville

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Decaf Coffee Beans in Sihanoukville

Post by Sailorman »

Where in Snooky can I buy Decaf coffee beans? I've looked at the major stores and nothing.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Decaf Coffee Beans

Post by vladimir »

imho, drinking decaf coffee is kind of like visiting a whorehouse that only has virgins on offer
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

vladimir wrote:imho, drinking decaf coffee is kind of like visiting a whorehouse that only has virgins on offer
Or visiting a whorehose where all the girls have had their pussy's removed. "For your health and safety all our whores are devaginated!" :(
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

I believe the answer is, you won't. My gf gets migraines from caffeine and I've looked almost everywhere. We were just in Thailand & it was really hard to find in BKK in big stores even. They only had 3 or 4 out of 300 various coffees. They were ground and at least double the price of the others. Starbucks had decent DC beans at around 850B/.5 kg ! Maybe I'll bring her back some from the States next trip.
Last edited by wackyjacky on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I dislike Decaf, but have high blood pressure I take meds for (one of the blessings of getting old), and coffee sends it though the roof.

Remember when we used to take pills to get high and stoned, but now we take them to stay alive.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

wackyjacky wrote:I believe the answer is, you won't. My gf gets migraines from caffeine
Dude, someone should explain what 'I have a headache' means to you... :D :D
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

vladimir wrote:
wackyjacky wrote:I believe the answer is, you won't. My gf gets migraines from caffeine
Dude, someone should explain what 'I have a headache' means to you... :D :D
I hate to admit it, but I get those kinda headaches a lot more than she does.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: Decaf Coffee Beans in Sihanoukville

Post by Hotdigr »

I'm not 100% sure, but try contacting Mekong Food group(Cambodia) Ltd (check the Yellow Pages or google for contact details). They distribute Lavazza products and I (think) I remember decaff on their product list. Not sure if it was beans or pre-ground though
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Try king your own.

I could be wrong but when I looed into Decafinating coffee on the web I found out that all they do is soak the beans in salt water and it removes the caffeine.

Do a google search, it could be quite easy.

FWIW I agree with Vladimir, no point in drinking it.

I take my blood pressure pill with my morning coffee!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I take my BP pill with my morning coffee also, but not seeing my BP spike after a cup of Joe is a plus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic