Looking for teachers

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
onthemove2ms
Tourist

Looking for teachers

Post by onthemove2ms »

Hi, new to posting on here. I am looking for teachers. I am running a small academy/school in Poipet. Poipet is a reasonably large town on the Thai border, 2 hours out of Siem Reap. We have the potential of being a lovely school but I am unable to expand properly due to lack of staff. Can't do it on my own. I currently have 30 adult students learning English but we are wanting to offer a kindergarten class from 8am until 12pm and possibly an afternoon class as well. I also would also like to run some English night classes. We also are in need of a Chinese teacher. Poipet is very multicultural hence the Chinese teacher. In addition to Chinese, my school is also hoping to offer lessons in Khmer and Thai.

Poipet is Cambodia Vegas. It has attained a bad reputation in previous years but the Company that my husband and I work for are looking to change its image for the better. I've read the remarks about this place so I don't need to read them again on my thread. Remember what your mother told you - "if you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all." (Thumper, Bambi movie, Walt Disney Productions)

If you are interested in a change of scenery from PP or SR, you can contact me on [email protected]. If you happen to know any Chinese looking for work, pass on my details. Salary packages will be discussed privately through email not on this thread.

Martine
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Looking for teachers

Post by Username Taken »

"don't say nothing"

:please:
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:38 am "don't say nothing"

:please:
Not even 'micromanagement'?
s1tam
Tourist
Hong Kong

Post by s1tam »

I am interested to know more and see what I can contribute.
Please contact me.

(PM? or email??)
I am a new user.
WesternBarbarian89
Tourist
Honduras

Post by WesternBarbarian89 »

Alexander sent you an e-mail response. This is to make sure you are notified in case it didn't go through.
Sumac
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Sumac »

Good luck to you. It sounds like challenging but important work you are doing.
Even when a person is not there, the water flows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic