Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Riverside tuktuk driver arrested for drug dealing

Post by soup »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:37 pm
soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am Rolled by last night on the scooter and got offered weed. Someone needs to educate these pinheads on the subject of subtlety.
The pinheads and the pothead. 2 bloody barang passing round an endless supply of pot spliffs last night on 51. Really pissing off the non potheads. Then a gendarmerie patrol went buy on a bike :-) next tike I think I will invite the gendarms for a beer and split the fine with them
Snitchin is just wrong!
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

This guy was aggressively peddling in front of FCC. He had been warned not to. He didn't listen. Good thing that his stash of smack and meth were not in his tuk tuk at the time, or the cops decided not to enter it into evidence. Verified today by 6 different tuk tuk drivers/drug dealers near that corner.

Bless
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 pm
soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am Rolled by last night on the scooter and got offered weed. Someone needs to educate these pinheads on the subject of subtlety.
The pinheads and the pothead. 2 bloody barang passing round an endless supply of pot spliffs last night on 51. Really pissing off the non potheads. Then a gendarmerie patrol went buy on a bike :-) next tike I think I will invite the gendarms for a beer and split the fine with them
Snitchin is just wrong!
Blowing pit in my face is nit jyst wrobg, its illegal. If you cannit do the time dont commit the crime
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I always found those guys annoying as fuck. A few days ago I was nearby on 178. There is always some guy asking if you want weed as you go past but the other day this twat said "China White" as I went by. They can get well aggressive too, they are making the place look terrible trying to sell drugs to old pensioner tourist couples and teenage backpackers alike. They should clean that shit up.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 pm I always found those guys annoying as fuck. A few days ago I was nearby on 178. There is always some guy asking if you want weed as you go past but the other day this twat said "China White" as I went by. They can get well aggressive too, they are making the place look terrible trying to sell drugs to old pensioner tourist couples and teenage backpackers alike. They should clean that shit up.
Which shit, the old pensioner tourist couples and teenage backpackers who encourage the trade or the tuks tuk drivers who merely take advantage of a sales opportunity?
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

pczz wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:51 pm
soup wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:13 pm
Snitchin is just wrong!
Blowing pit in my face is nit jyst wrobg, its illegal. If you cannit do the time dont commit the crime

Which shit, the old pensioner tourist couples and teenage backpackers who encourage the trade or the tuks tuk drivers who merely take advantage of a sales opportunity?

Which side are you on?

Don't do the crime or don't miss the sales opportunity?
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

chkwoot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:33 pm This guy was aggressively peddling in front of FCC. He had been warned not to. He didn't listen. Good thing that his stash of smack and meth were not in his tuk tuk at the time, or the cops decided not to enter it into evidence. Verified today by 6 different tuk tuk drivers/drug dealers near that corner.

Bless
Are you the same bless, bless no more chick from TOF who was complaining/writing about how big your ass was?

If yes, how big is it? Inquiring minds want to know... :popcorn:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

pczz wrote:
There's a special place in society for guys like you.....
Where do you think cops and prison warders come from?
And they have the BEST mates!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

soup wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 am
chkwoot wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:33 pm This guy was aggressively peddling in front of FCC. He had been warned not to. He didn't listen. Good thing that his stash of smack and meth were not in his tuk tuk at the time, or the cops decided not to enter it into evidence. Verified today by 6 different tuk tuk drivers/drug dealers near that corner.

Bless
Are you the same bless, bless no more chick from TOF who was complaining/writing about how big your ass was?

If yes, how big is it? Inquiring minds want to know... :popcorn:

Alexandra last time at our BBQ party, beauty is on the inside!

I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 am
pczz wrote:
There's a special place in society for guys like you.....
Where do you think cops and prison warders come from?
And they have the BEST mates!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Cops and criminals have similar psych profiles.

As far as summing me up in a forum post, you don't know shite. Now fuck off back under your rock with the rest of your shrimped dicked troll cops friends!

P.S. I left out, bitch! :assasin:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic